Her white and tender fingers rested on his navy blue clothes, contrasting with each other. The newly dyed redness on her fingernails was especially beautiful, making her hands even more delicate and fair.

He remembered that this pair of hands had been embroidering a handkerchief for the crown prince. He suddenly became angry, and coldly said, "Let go."

Xie Lisa didn't want to. She was about to use her trump card and call out " Brother Xiao Jungkook", but he shook his sleeve mercilessly and left.

Xie Lisa sat in the wagon, staring blankly in the direction he'd left, wondering how much he hated her.

Not even letting her touch his sleeve.

On the other side of the car, Xie Yeri witnessed the whole conversation. She tried to comfort her, but she didn't know how to start.

After holding it in for a long time, she moved to Xie Lisa's side to touch her hand, "sis, don't worry, nothing will happen."

Xie Lisa turned her head around, and pursed her lip. "Do you think he still remembers how I bullied him when we were young?"

Xie Yeri had long since forgotten about this. She curiously asked, "What's it?"

She thought about it carefully before counting on her fingers. "I called him Sister Xiao Jungkook, threw him a snowball and make him carry me ..."

There seemed to be quite a lot of them ...

There were many things she had almost forgotten, and she only remembered fragments of them.

Calling him "Sister Xiao Jungkook", for example. Xie Lisa remembered only that the first time he met her, she had mistaken his gender, but had completely forgotten that she had touched his crotch and caused him to piss his pants.

However, Jeon Jungkook remembered this very clearly.

Jeon Jungkook rushed back to the crown prince's residence without stopping. He found out from his subordinates that the crown prince was in the study room. He dismounted from his horse and strode in the direction of the study.

He often came to the crown prince's residence, so he was very familiar with the layout here. Very quickly, he arrived at the entrance of the study room.

There were two servant maids guarding the door to the study. When they saw him, they bowed.

Just as he got close, the door opened from the inside and the Crown Princess walked out.

Ling Xiangwu ruffled her hair. When she lifted her head and saw him, the smile on her lips grew even wider. "Sixth Brother is here."

Jeon Jungkook nodded and called out to Second sister-in-Law, "Is Second Brother inside?"

Ling Xiangwu walked to the side. Seeing his hurried expression, she made way for him, "Here, is there something you need him for?"

Even though she asked this question, it was as if she already knew the answer. She didn't need his answer, and she just wanted to see his reaction.

She had just sent a stack of handkerchiefs in, but then he had unexpectedly come over. It could be seen that what Jeon Jimin said was true. Those handkerchiefs were indeed for him to choose his wife.

However, he didn't expect that he would be in such a hurry. He had just left, yet he came back so quick.

Jeon Jungkook didn't know what she was thinking, and was indeed a little worried. He didn't have the time to chat with her, "Yes, if second sister-in-law doesn't have anything to say, I'll go in first."