Finally getting what they were insinuating I quickly took the phone out of my pocket and stood up to head to my partner who was watching my every move.

Sakayanagi: "The exam starts now Togi kun, I hope we can work together."

She glanced at the phone in my hand as I took a glance at the phone in hers.

"Have you read the contents of the email already?"

I turned away from her and looked down at my phone, letting her speak into my ear as I focused my eyes on the contents of the email on my phone.

Sakayanagi: "Yes I have and I am pretty sure we can make it work."

I could sense her smug smile being thrown at me, however my attention was completely focused on my phone.

The mumblings and chattering of my classmates were all I could hear. Arisu who was a couple of tables away from walked to me and was now beside me. Looking over my shoulder and seeing the details of the mail on my phone.

What followed after a brief introduction was this:

Task 1

[First task of this special exam is a necessary requirement if the partner exam is able to move forward.]

[You are to move in with your partner, this task is started as to get accustomed to the level of this special exam, 10000 private points will be distributed to those who are able to decided whether to move int on the first day. After this expiration date, no rewards will be handed.]

That is all, good luck.

ANHS SCHOOL STAFF.

I turned away from my phone to see Arisu right up against my face, her smug smile wiped away completely as she stared into my eyes with a visible blush on her face.

Kamuro: "Pfft, Sakayanagi, you are blushing."

Her condescending tone snapped Arisu out of her state, who then turned away from me to coldly glare at Kamuro.

Sakayanagi: "Ara, what are you trying to say? I suggest you shut your mouth."

The aura of oppression emanating from her completely shut the purple haired girl up,

I spoke up, trying to shift the topic to the special exam and what we should do, frankly I should let Arisu take the reins for this as I still lack the needs I have to get in this school.

"Arisu, leave her let's get back on topic, what are we going to do in this situation?"

Sakayanagi: "Hmm, I think since you are new to the school that you should go and live in my dorm. What do you think?"

I nodded at her question, with a smile adorned on my face I nodded to the door indicating my next course of action.

I then uttered the next words that came into mind.

"Let's go Arisu, I think the faster we get settled then the easier the exam will be. Who knows if we might have another task to do for today."

Turning face back to hers I gazed upon her contemplative figure, her petite body facing the door she grabbed the cane on her lap and stood up.

Sakayanagi: "You are right, let's go."

With a short response she started walking, albeit very slowly to the door as I followed suit. My classmates looked at us and then returning to their own little conversations as the plans and discussion already took place.