I called my Mom, "Mom? It's not leaving me, i can't take this feeling away from my body. I already take two pills but—it's still here." I said while stuttering. "What? Wait! I'll come and get you, i'm close to your University right now, where are you?" She asked.

"I'm in the toilet room".

I bite my hand and i started putting my hand inside my skirt. I tried rubbing my clit but i keep on seeing Ryujin's face. It's making me crazy, i ended up imagining what happened last night and no joke, i came a lot when i imagined doing it with her.

Shin Ryujin, what did you do to me?

RYUJIN

"ACCHOOO!" I sneezed out loud during my class and everyone stares at me. I am so embarrassed but what can i do? It's a normal thing for people who's breathing in the same air as me.

When it's our break time, i went to the parking lot, Lisa told me to meet them there. She's standing there with Seulgi and i'm surprised because Irene, my Senior is there.

"Hey? You're late. Let's go, let's eat somewhere else" Lisa said. A lot of bodyguards are there and they opened the door of Lisa's Van for us. How rich is she?

I went inside the van and it was so big, and there's a television, refrigerator, and a bed inside a van like it was almost a house. Lisa was sitting besides me, Seulgi and Irene is sitting behind us.

I'm really not in the mood right now, i think my social battery is around 10%.

Yeji offended me, she made it looks like i did something bad to her, she's also made it looks like being an Alpha is a sin that i should not be proud of. It's not my fault that i was born with this body, i wanted to cry for being an Alpha.

I'm losing my confidence.

Lisa noticed me, "What's wrong?" She asked. "Noth—" I'm not done answering but Lisa blocked my mouth, "Stop lying, i can sense it. They say when you value the person around, you can already tell what they are thinking. Tell me everything." She said and i'm about to cry.

I stopped myself, "I feel like it's a sin being an Alpha. I'm losing my confidence." I said while biting my lips so i won't end up crying in front of her. Lisa gave me a bracelet, she put it on my wrist.

"You're feeling for the possible two things that you shouldn't mind because they have nothing to do in your life. Your surroundings, if they are bothering you because of the treatment that they are giving you just because you're an alpha, i want you to touch this bracelet and remember that you have me and Seulgi. If it's a certain person nade you lost your confidence just because of what they said to you, i want you to close your eyes and touch the bracelet, it will summon us to come and get you. Stop whining about the stupid people who did this to you".

I became so speechless, it was a relieved hearing her saying things like this. I know that Lisa is such a crazy person when you're around with her but she's definitely a different person when she knows that you need help.

Seulgi showed her bracelet, Lisa also showed her bracelet, we all have the same pairs of bracelet. I smiled at them and Seulgi said something, "We're one call away" Seulgi said.

After a minute, we reached the restaurant. Seulgi and Irene went to different restaurant, i think they're gonna date while Lisa paid for all of the foods we ate. We decided to go to the arcade to play since we still have a lot of time but when we're inside the arcade. Some group of boys went closer to us,

"I told you that you should never ever stepped in my territory." A boy who's just the same height as Lisa and he looks like a mad dog. "Why can't you move on that you're just ugly as ever that's why your Girlfriend is hitting me" Lisa said confidently.

My eyes went big, i think this Boy's Girlfriend is another Lisa's victim because of her stares? This Girl is a nuisance. That mad dog went closer to Lisa and i heard him saying, "We're not done yet, just wait for a right time".

He also stares into my eyes and he intentionally bumped into my shoulder, Lisa hold my hands and it was so cold, she's nervous but she remained cool and calm. "What's that?" I asked.

"Her Girlfriend likes to have sex with me, she keeps on giving me sign that she wants to do it with me but as if i like her, she told her boyfriend, that boy, she told him that i am the one who's hitting on her. Damn that Girl, i don't even know her name. My Jennie is much prettier than her" She chuckles while we're walking towards her van.

After a while, i went straight ahead to my room. My classes are only half day, i just decided to lie down on my bed and read books. I can't get Yeji's face out of my mind, her face where she looks so disgusted at me.

It was only 3:48 PM but someone opened the door and it was Yeji.

I face on the wall so i won't see her face. I just keep on reading, "I'm sorry. I'm old enough to understand that i offended you. I saw your letter and it's making me feel guilty" She said. I stand up and sit on my bed, she was also sitting on her bed and we're facing each other.

"A moment ago, i hated myself for being an alpha and i feel disgusted at myself. I guess that's why if there's alpha in this University, they would rather lie that they're not an alpha" I said with an anger in my voice.

Yeji put her pills on my table, she throw all of her pills in a glass of water. I don't know what she's doing but i can tell she's throwing all of her pills, "Don't feel disgusted about yourself and being an alpha—I actually enjo—enjoyed it, last night" She nervously said that while she's stuttering and it feels like she's not lying about that.

Should i smile? Or laugh? After hearing that, i'm starting to gain what i lost earlier.

"That's actually the reason why i throw my pills. I didn't know that once you enjoyed it, you'll keep on looking for it." She's serious when these words came out on her mouth.

I swallow an air out of nervousness.

"Shin Ryujin, i want you to help me every time i'm on my heat times".