...

"Hello to you all. My name is L/N Y/N. I hope we can be friends."

...

...

...

poof

All of them blushed, even the almighty Tsukishima.

Kageyama almost short circuited.

Hinata was a stuttering mess.

Yamaguchi had spiral for eyes.

Yachi was just red all over.

After that whole fiasco, Yamaguchi was the first one to snap out of the trance

"W-well of course L/N-san! We would be happy to be your friends! Right..!? Right..!?"
Yamaguchi said the last part in a hushed tone, as he was elbowing Tsukishima, to convince him.

"Uh... yea sure I guess... I dont really care to be honest..." Tsukishima said as he averted his eyes, looking everywhere other than you.

"ME FRIENDS WITH YOU!!? pFft- you're joking right!? A goddess- I mean a pretty girl like you!? Being friends with a shrimp like me!? pfFt- HA.

I'm merely a bug within your presence, your majesty."

And with that Hinata suddenly kneeled in front of you, shockingly admitting he was a shrimp, the very insult he wished that would scrub off everyone's mouth- especially Kageyama.

"O-OI! Dont do weird shit in front of her dumbass!" Kageyama slapped Hinata.

"ACK-!"

You were so amused at the scene in front of you.

People- no friends, friends casually talking with each other, throwing "friendly" insults at each other...

Something you always wanted...

Something you longed for a very long time...

Someday, you would love to also be in, casually talking, having fun, going to each others houses, going to fun places, everything!