chapter fifty eight

En başından başla

I go to the bathroom because I wanted to wash my hands after all the touches, I went out and Savanna was not there.

"Savanna?".I said as worry set in as I don't see her as million of people pass as I take her bag along with mine.

I looked around as I see a small frame, I tapped her shoulder because incase it's not Savanna as she turned around and it was her,I took a breath of relief .

"Look, it's a ginger bread cookie". She say as she shows me the little box of the box of the cookies.

"You could've told me that you're going somewhere like I was worried, don't do that again and come let's go". I said as I hold her hand as we continued.

We sat down for our flight to get ready, Sean was joining us tomorrow because he was packing for Ally and Dylan was coming late in the night or tomorrow.

"Do you want a cookie? It's frosted?". I hear her added as I look was shoved in front of me as I looked at the cookie.

I remove her pinky hand from the side that I wanted to bite from before I took a bite then rested back pulling her up when it was time for us to enter the plane as we walk to the business class.

"Are you Okay?".I ask her as she sits and does her sit belt before she takes a deep breath as I sat beside doing my belt.

"Just nervous,What if we c- God forbid" she said as closed her eyes indicating she wants to pray as I do the same too.

"God will protect me, but look. It's so pretty outside Alex". She said peeking from the window excitedly.

"Thank you for boarding Emirates and prepare for take off. Turn off all phones please".

She takes a deep breath grabbing my hand and taking it in hers as the plane begins to move slowly, she put her hand on her face as I feel her breath on my skin making me have goose bumps, as I chuckle when we are already taken off

"Are we already in Italy?".

"Nope, we will be there in the three hours".

"Oh,".she huffed as she peeked before she puts her hands and mine back on her eyes.

I don't object,I actually liked seeing my fingers entangled with hers and it was even on her face to make it better. I did not want her to be afraid in this trip.

"Come on Savanna, it's not that bad. I mean if you look outside then you can see some houses, some birds and even make some friends since we are not the only ones here".I encouraged as she looks at me then peeked at the window

"Wow, look at the pretty clouds". She say again as our hands still wrapped in each other as I leaned back.

"So how many times have you travelled because you seem hundred percent sure that you're not going to die"she asked me turning to me waiting for an answer making me chuckle.

"I have travelled more than I can count but this is my second time of taking a public transport was new to me". I say as she nods at me.

In three minutes she had already let go of my hand and she bought out a book and a pencil before she started to looks outside then draw something as I peek making her shy as she covered it.

The whole ride was kinda of fun since we engaged in small talks and trust me she was the happiest one yet to get out of the plane when we landed"We are in Italy!".She squeals as she got down and waited for me to get down too.

The driver was waiting for us and she was looking outside enjoying the sun in face and I loved that she was no longer tense around me like before. It was like every day with her was a new thing.

"The hotel is so pretty!". She said as she looks back as I held her hand again.

"You have said that word so many times already and took at where you are-".

"I don't need to because you are here and you are not going to make me fall" she interrupted me as she turns to me before she turned back.

I blushed like I love how she trusted me that I could not violate her yesterday as I changed her clothes or that I wouldn't make or allow her to fall because she's trusting me and I would never break it

"A premium room for Mr KNIGHT".I say as they give me my room card as a man takes our bags.

"Thank you, and good night". I say to the door man as I locked the door,I look  at the room.

There was one bathroom, two bedroom one kitchen but I think we will have the hotel room food or even Italy food too,

"Wow, the balcony is so-".

"Pretty, I know Savanna". I said with a chuckled as she goes to the balcony.

 I said with a chuckled as she goes to the balcony