chapter fifty eight

Alexander KNIGHT.

She has not washed the shirt hallelujah.  her strawberry and sugar scent. I walk to the bathroom then sniffed it, it had my scent and hers scent and it smelled so good and I was excited to go to Italy with her because we could go on a date again without no interruptions and add that no one should give her alcohol.

We packed our things and the only pain now is explaining to Serenity that I'm going for work and not going to leave. I mean she's insecure about people that she loves leaving her because of her.

"So you are leaving me?. She asked as tears fell from her eyes, her cheeks are already red from all this.

"Why will I want to leave my little girl? I'm going for work, I'll be back.".I say as I carry her in my arms cleaning her face.

"That's what you say all the time? You don't even play with me anymore it's only mommy that plays with me. You do even love me an-".She stopped as fresh tears fall from her face as she hugs my neck nodding no.

Should I mention that I'm the reason, I mean because I left her for two years as I was still doing business in France and she cried and called me all night. I liked promised her that I wouldn't travel.

"I promise me and your mommy will-".

"I know mommy is travelling, she gave a phone to call her everytime and she said I should write everything that we were supposed to do when she's gone and when she comes then we will do it"

"Okay, we will do something together. I will be back on Saturday and tell me or send me whatever you want and I'll buy it for you but you call me". I say as she nods before she hugs my neck.

"I'll miss you daddy, you will call me?"

"Yes".

"Even if you're busy?"

"I'll leave the business meeting for you".

"Even if you're sleeping and spending time with mommy?".

I blushed" Yes, I mean we still do things together Serenity".

"Okay, I call you later. Safe Journey and it's only me that you love remember". I hear her say again as she raised kisses on my cheeks before hugging my neck.

"Serenity, come and have lunch before I go and I made you some brownies" I hear Savanna say as she nudges me to put her down before I do seeing her as she goes downstairs.

We would have taken my private jet but that's was extravagant and Savanna like simple according to what I have seen. I decided that we were going on a plane but it was Business class because I did not want to attract attention to her and it was because I'm not sure she was not going to stay forever with me.

"Oh my gosh, it's so pretty".I hear her say as we get into the airport, I told her to wear her hoodie cap while I wore a pair of glasses and other covering

"I thought you have travelled before I mean I see your family going on trips" I say clutching to her hand even tighter.

She turned to me"Nope, this my first".

"Okay, let's hurry up".I said as she nods, she was facing back while I was holding her hand not to allow her to trip over.

We went through all the security checks I didn't understand the machine that I hear people say if you're a bad person or good one like honestly this is my third time flying in public transport like the next one which is the second one we are going with my private jet like I can't stand those toilet of theirs.