𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, doesn't it upset you that nobodies arrived yet?" Cheong-San added and Nam-Ra only shook her head.

"Not really, I know that they will come." She insisted, peeking around the corner.

"Whatever you say."

     They'd waited around an hour, the time spent with Sa-Na and Cheong-San bickering over the smallest things while Nam-Ra chuckled, some things just never changed. Snow dropped down onto the three and their bickering paused when they heard footsteps and they carefully watched and waited, the door slowly opening, revealing everyone that had survived.

     They'd all cleaned up well, fresh clean clothes, clean faces without any sign of blood on any of their belongings. Wu-Jin stood beside his sister while Mi-Jin stood on the other side of Ha-Ri, looking carefully at the roof. Dae-Su and Hyo-Ryeong looked around, searching for any signs of them. Sa-Na's eyes found Suhyeok and On-Jo stood at the front of the group, walking towards the fire.

     The three hidden behind the wall looked at one another, sharing a look as they slowly pulled themselves away from wall. "Look who I found." Sa-Na commented, startling the group as she grinned, placing her hands in her pockets.

     The groups eyes whirled around to face them, their eyes widening as they noticed who was stood beside her. "Cheong-San!" On-Jo yelled, running towards the boy and crashing him into a hug. Suhyeok was the first to run to Sa-Na while Hyo-Ryeong walked to Nam-Ra. Everyone shared hugs with each other until they all pulled away, a million questions running through their minds.

     "We're glad you made it." Nam-Ra was the first to speak.

     "Are you guys okay?" Suhyeok questioned, "How have you been?"

     Nam-Ra turned to the two beside her, knowing it hadn't been easy for any of them but they'd survived. "I've missed you guys." She whispered quietly, turning to everyone with a giant grin. "I've missed all of you."

     "We want to go see you but we didn't think we should." Cheong-San explained and Sa-Na nodded.

     "We didn't really know how to control it and the thought of hurting any of you kept us away." She elaborated and the others nodded.

     "No, it's okay." On-Jo stepped forwards. "Let's go. Come with us."

     "We still have things that we need to do." Nam-Ra replied to the girl and Sa-Na nodded.

     "Ji-Hyun is going to kill us when she finds out that we skipped the control session." Sa-Na commented while Cheong-San's eyes widened.

     "Shit."

     Ji-Hyun was what they would call the leader and the only one who had managed to control the random urges they got. She was a sweet middle aged woman who decided she'd teach all the others everything she knew. While she was not the type to ever get angry she would be annoyed that they'd snuck off without telling her first.

     "What things do you guys need to do?" On-Jo asked carefully.

     "There are others like us." Cheong-San began to explain to the group. "Some of them ran away from the school a while ago, but there are still a few left."

     "You guys aren't zombies." On-Jo whispered. "Don't say that."

     "You know how we're not really kids, but also not quite adults yet, either?" Nam-Ra asked them. "That's like us."

     "We're neither human, nor monsters." Sa-Na finished, smiling softly at the girl beside her.

     "You're not." On-Jo stepped closer. "Please stay. It'll be okay." She grabbed Nam-Ra's hand.

     "We're friends even if we're apart." Nam-Ra smiled at the girl, the happiest she'd been in months. "Okay?" She turned to the group. "Aren't we?"

     The group all replied with their agreements. "Wherever we are, we'll be friends." Suhyeok replied and Sa-Na grinned.

     "Aww, since when did you get so sweet." She teased and the boy chuckled.

     The three halfbies paused, hearing something and their smiles dropped as they turned back to the group, putting their smiles back on their faces. "They're here." Nam-Ra chuckled, turning to the group.

     "See you, okay?"

     "We'll see you guys soon." Sa-Na waved as Nam-Ra zipped her jacket up and turned to the others, nodding as they ran towards the wall. They placed one arm on the wall and pushed their body over and jumped down. When they reached the bottom, the three intertwined hands and set off into a run.

     The others on the roof ran towards the edge, looking down to see the three running happily into the woods.

ꨄ♡ꨄ
Words~1942.
{edited:no}

Note: i have had like Cheong-San being a halfbie plot ready since the beginning but originally I was going to make Sa-Na go with the others while Nam-Ra left and then when they went to the roof after seeing the fire. When they got to the roof she'd reveal that she found that Cheong-San was alive and then boom everyone was happy but I much prefer this version.

Alsooooo, I'm posting the epilogue in like an hour, this isn't the end of this bullshit yet!