𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

Start from the beginning

Nam-Ra gave him a sweet smile while Sa-Na clapped happily. "I knew I liked you for a reason!" She jumped happily while Cheong-San looked at the two with an eye roll.

As they continued blindly walking through the woods, no set destination in mind, only wanting to get as far away as possible, Sa-Na turned to the boy beside her and gasped, shocking the two beside her.

"What the fuck happened to your eye?" She questioned and Nam-Ra let out a breath of relief, thinking something bad had happened.

"Oh, Gwi-Nam did it." He replied nonchalantly and her jaw dropped.

"He better be fucking dead or else I'm gonna fucking—." Cheong-San cut her off, pressing his lips against hers. She melted into the kiss and she completely forgot about her surroundings, only focusing on the boy in front of her. When they pulled away she looked up at the boy. Her mouth opened and closed but words didn't come out.

"Come on lovebirds, we'll never get anywhere if you guys keep stopping to make out every second." Nam-Ra commented with a small grin.

"Oh, like you can talk, miss I'm in love with Suhyeok."

ꨄ♡ꨄ

Months later...

ꨄ♡ꨄ

Yells could be heard from the small village as a black haired girl chased a boy out of the house. Nam-Ra turned her head to see her best friend, Sa-Na, chasing Cheong-San with a spoon in her hand. "Hey, you dickhead, come back here!" She yelled as she ran past Nam-Ra.

The girl just chuckled, shaking her head as she continued on her way.

It had been a couple of months since they last saw the others and in their journey of accepting themselves they'd found others like them, other halfbies. Everyone had been sceptical of trusting one another at first but they discovered that they were all they had left.

After days of searching for a place to stay they'd found an abandoned village for them to stay at. Everyone shared a house with two or more people and the one that Sa-Na and Cheong-San had just ran from was there shared one, their roommate Nam-Ra having to deal with their bickering daily.

She supposed it was better than seeing them miserable. They'd become her family in the short time they'd spent together and all the halfbies in the village were like her second family. She missed Suhyeok and the others, even leaving every once in a while, heading to the old school and lighting a fire, in hopes that they'd return and find the three.

On this particular night she'd asked Sa-Na and Cheong-San to join her, praying that one day the others would know it's her. So, that's what they were doing, trekking through the woods in hopes of getting to the school again. Bad memories flooded each of them as they recalled everyone they'd lost but they knew they couldn't dwell on the past.

After what seemed like hours, they'd arrived and Nam-Ra grabbed the lighter while Cheong-San held a piece of wood for her to light. Sa-Na looked around for more wood to add to the fire and eventually found an entire pile to use. Once the fire was lit they stood behind the corner, awaiting anyone to arrive.

"Surely this is boring for you, waiting here every night." Sa-Na commented from where they stood, watching the door carefully.