chapter three : milking

amanda watched as emma struggled to keep up with her, wobbling the whole way, struggling with keeping her balance.

not only because of her hooves, bus also of her heavy, soft body. her belly being bulged out and fattened as is she was pregnant with quadruples, spilling over her full, leaking udder.

her udder was really big, sloshing with milk, making emma moan from time to time.

"so, dottie. tell me. how do you like your new job so far." amanda said more than asked, grinning at emma.

"i-i lik-like it" she struggled to talk with the muzzle she grew.

"do not worry, you will get used to this eventually. also, its not permanent. as you may have heard from sugar, it only lasts 5 days. then you have 2 days, weekend, free, and then back again to work."

amanda smiled, opening doors in front of them.

all emma could do, was to open her mouth and back up a bit.

there were metal tanks with glass, so you could see that some were full of milk, some empty, some only halfway full.

to each of these tanks was connected a tube, splitting at the end to 6 ends with suckers on them.

some even to 8.

they ended near a really wierdly looking device. it looked like a dentists  chair but with one hole smaller and one hall significantly bigger above it in and a two-hole above in the chair.

there were also connected some devices with 4 needles, which were connected by some other tubes, probably to fill them, to some metal vessel-like thing, looking like a smaller version of the tanks, but not seethrough.

"wha-what is th-this!" emma yelped as two strong women in black uniforms came from behind and forced emma to one of these chairs with 6 sucker-tube.

"dottie, now. do as they say, i need to go. and remember, you signed the form, so behave."

amanda said, turning around and all emma could hear were her heals clapping as she walked out.

emma was forced to one of the chairs.

she was positioned so her udder went in the lowest hole, her stomach into the bigger one and her breasts in the double-hole.

her head was above the actual chair, so she could see all of her body - breasts, stomach and her extremely full udder - hanging down.

her forehead was leaning on a support so she didnt have to keep her head from leaning down.

her arms were tied at her wrists above her head, and her legs were tied at the ankles.

she looked from back as if she was stretching, but it didnt hurt her.

emma way quiet as she tried to figure out, what is going to be next.

the two women came, and first they ripped open her top, making emmas breasts jump and then hand down.

even her nipples grew, they were also black to match her new black and white spotted skin with short cow hair.

they also ripped off her skirt, letting free her big, juicy ass, jumping as well as her breasts did because of how pressed she was in the uniform.

just as they did this, they connected the sucker-tubes to her.

four of the suckers to her udder and 2 to her nipples.

emma moaned softly as they did so.

she then saw the needles fill with the same pink mill she drank earlier.

two went into her breasts, one in her stomach and one in her udder.

the pink substance was injected to her, making her body feel wierd.

then one of the women pressed a button and switched some switches, which made the machine rumble and then it started to suck.

suck milk from emmas breasts and her udder.

she felt so releaved, yet she felt pleasure.

she moaned as the machine was sucking. not stopping.

the substance that was injected to her earlier started to act.

her belly grew, it started to fatten up again, plumping more and more.

her sides pushing out as well and her back fattening up too.

her breasts grew fuller and fuller as if they didnt care if they were being milked.

same for her udder, which grew fuller and fuller and fuller. making her moan loudly.

the machine still milking. it made no difference.

the milk was being made in her. so it made no difference in her appearance if she was being milked. the milk just filled her up back again immediately.

she was moaning loudly, time from time a moo escaped her mouth.

around 40 minutes later

"i think our new star cow had enough for today." amanda said with the two women behind her, which injected some blue liquid into her body.

after a while, emma could see, that her body stopped producing milk, so as she was being milked, her udder got smaller.

"i hope you enjoyed your stay, dottie, because this is not the end"

amanda said, smiling, as the two women shot dottie with a siringe, that had a sleeping liquid inside of it, making emma fall asleep, drifting into the land of dreams.