our little secret pt.1

Word count: 1869
(Long one) :]

It had been 3 days since George had came to Florida with sapnap and dream. They hadn't done much since George came, except have lat night movie marathons and pizza nights where they'd jam out to music.

Dream has been straining himself immensely, straining himself from George. Dream had recently discovered his emotions for George. Because, yeah, they joked around, and dream was joking around, but now, when ever they flirted jokingly, he wished it was real, that they weren't just joking.

-
-

Sapnap had left for movie snacks, after a long argument over what they were going to do tonight. He said he would get pizza too, leaving George and dream alone for atleast an hour and a half, Dream's worst nightmare. He didn't want to be left alone with George after what he has been feeling lately. He will definitely fuck up. He didn't even know what to say to George, he didn't want to accidentally blurt something, or make George or himself confused.

The two were carelessly scrolling on their phones, or atleast George, not so much dream. He was nervous, as if he  was in the room with a complete stranger.

The blonde scrolled through his twitter feed, and then he came across something. A dreamnotfound fanart. They were kissing, he wished it was real. He did, he really did.

Suddenly, he felt a bulge start to grow in his pants. He looked down, oh god. He quickly yanked a cushion from beside him, pulling it over his lap. He shared a quick glance over to George who was sitting across on the opposite lounge, to make sure he wasn't looking at him, but he was. George was definitely looking at him, he had a confused look spread across his face too.

"What're you doing?" George asked with a raised eye brow in confusion.

Dream shook his head, "nothing",he swallowed, eyes wide.

George narrowed his eyes, "mhm, okay..." slowly nodding his head.

The blonde felt his cheeks heat up out of embarrassment.George chuckled, then turned off his phone, and made his way over to Dream. The younger looked him up and down, and unmindfully licked his lips. The brunette noticed, and raised an eye brow, a confident smirk growing on his face.

George leaned over Dream, "what ya hiding... clay?" With his hand on the blonde's shoulder, inches apart from his lips. George slowly reached his hand down, eyes still glued on dream's freckled face. He pulled the cushion off of dream's lap.

Dream felt his cheeks heat up again, glancing between George's lips and eyes. His breath becoming shallower, and shallower. The brunette leaned off of the younger, towering over him, he glanced down at the bulge in Dream's pants.

The blonde was too caught up, lost in Georges eyes to realise what he was looking at. Dream eyes flashed down at the massive bulge, his eyes widen, and he sit himself up straight crossing his legs over to hide it.

A nervous chuckle escapes his lips,  "I'm so sorry, I-"

"I'm not." George interrupts as he launched himself back on dream's lap, a smirk on his face.

He looks at the younger, almost as confirmation. Dream nods, and suddenly their lips collided. It was passionate, and wet, almsot like they had been wanting this for a while. Georges arms were wrapped around Dream's neck. Dreams hands sat on Georges lower back, moving up and down. Their breaths were heavy.

A soft moan escaped the brunettes mouth, Dream following with a louder one. George started to move his hips around, up and down, side to side. Every time he did so, he would just brush past Dream's hard cock. It felt like he did it on purpose. The blonde couldn't help, but let out a needy groan. George pulled away for a much needed breather, resting his head on the other's forehead. They could hear each others heart beats, and quick breaths.