I turn around quickly a smirk on my face, "Oh Princess!~ You shouldn't say that about yourself! Even though it's true you're scum. It's not the best idea to just bleart that little fact out to the world. Some might not take that kindly."

Ayanokoji stopped abruptly and shouted, "How dare you peasant speak to me like that!!"

My smirk never faded and I ran down the hall laughing like a maniac. Unfortunately my happiness was short lived, I now stood in front of the pond where my stuff was thrown in. a harsh shiver ran down my spine as I rolled up my pants and sleeves, then slipped off my white ankle socks. "Man this is gonna suck..." I grumble slowly stepping into the almost knee high water. 'That bitch is my main suspect. I don't know anyone else who hates me with such a passion as she does God why does Ayanokoji hate me so much? The attention Tamaki gives me? That's the only thing I'd think she'd hate me for...' I sighed wearily tired of being in this stupid pond. I've been in here for 7 minutes already and I still haven't found my wallet. I got all my other things out but my wallets playing hide and go seek.

"Hey prole!!" A loud voice called cutting me from my thoughts. I look up from the water I was standing in and saw Tamaki, and he had an irk mark on his cheek, "Skipping out on your duties to go wading? You're weird."

'Like I want to be here!' I shouted in my mind, completely irritated that I still haven't found my wallet.

Tamaki looked at the floor and saw my sopping books, "Your books are all wet, too!"

I sweat drop and bluntly say, "I dropped 'em... Along with my wallet!" I cried at the end clutching my head.

"You keep your Wallet with your Books? That's dumb!" Tamaki shouted bopping me up side the head, "You're going about this all wrong!" With that Tamaki took off his shirt and stated splashing around in the pond, "You gotta dive in man!! Go deep! Get wet!!"

My face flushed bright red and I turned around covering my face, "You don't have to do that! And can you please put you shirt back on?!"

Tamaki looked up at me and asked, "You okay Harou? Are you cold? You're shaking..."

My eyes widen and I clutch my left arm, "I'm okay!" I say in a shaky voice, "I've never been better!"

Tamaki walks over to me, turns me towards him and pulls me into a reassuring hug, "It's okay Harou." Tamaki said petting my head, "Sit down, I'll find your wallet."

"You don't have too..." I say pushing Tamaki away a small, weak smile on my face

"Nonsense! You'll get sick if you stay here any longer."

"Right..." I muttered avoiding the blonde's gaze, crawling out of the now frigid water, and onto sweet solid ground.

Five minutes later and Tamaki raised his hands in victory, "I found it!"

My eyes widen and a giant smile broke out on my face, "Thank you Tamaki!!" When The Tall boy was out of the water I jumped off the ground and wrapped my thin arms around Tamaki's middle.

Unknowingly to me, Tamaki's face turned cherry red at my action. He then wrapped his arms around me a happy smile on his face.

~~

"Hmmm... Bad luck Harou, School bag jumping into ponds... What next?" Ayanokoji asked as she sat in front of me. It was just the two of us, we were sitting at a small table, mugs of coffee in front of us.

'Why is she here?' I asked myself giving Ayanokoji a light glare.

"But you shouldn't have bothered master Tamaki about it." Miss Bitch said in a snooty tone, "It was a cheap school bag, after all. Best you don't Misunderstand his interest. The reason you have his attention right now is because of your unusual background. But there are those who might not see that as harmless and will get upset..."

I give Ayanokoji a dead eyed stare, "Is this Jealousy?" I asked not used to a conversation like this one.

CRASH

Ayanokoji pushed me back, tipping me out of my chair and rushed away from me screaming, "Brute!! Harou made a disgusting suggestion!!"

"What?" I asked pushing myself off the floor, "What did I do?"

"Barbarian!" Ayanokoji continued to shout not hearing my small voice

The rest of the customers stared at Ayanokoji confused by what they were hearing. The Harou they knew was very innocent and cold, but he never made any disturbing suggestions to them before.

"Someone needs to throw this commoner out--" Ayanokoji stopped mid-sentence, when the fire haired twins poured a cup of water on the snake eyes princess.

"Sorry!"

"Our hands Slipped!"

"You--" Ayanokoji was cut off once again when photos were thrown behind her. The photos were of Ayanokoji dumping my Book bag into the pond.

"Did you take us for blind fools..." Kyoya asked, his voice ice cold, "Who wouldn't notice your shenanigans? We have all kinds of pictures of you skulking about."

My eyes widen at the hosts actions. They truly weren't like anyone I've met before, so kind and caring... Just like mom...

Mitsukuni and Takashi added their comments about Ayanokoji, then Tamaki walked up to the 'princess' and spoke in a bittersweet tone, "too bad... You're might nice-looking, princess..."

"M-Master Tamaki!! That boy..." Ayanokoji blushed heavily as she tried to prove her innocence.

"But looks alone just don't cut it. Disappear, Okay? There's a good girl. You tried to smear a member of the host club. You are banned hence forth."

Ayanokoji's eyes widened and she ran out of the club room screaming, "I hate you all!!"

I stared at Tamaki with a look of relief and thanks, but quickly went away when Tamaki pointed and said, "For this fiasco, I'm imposing a penalty... And raising your quota to 1500 customers!"

"WHAT? WHY?!"

"Because of you we've lost a regular, and my exquisite body... was reduced to menial labor to recover your wallet."

"Don't even use that excuse!" I shouted, "You told me, that you were going to look for my wallet by yourself!!"

"Even so, I know you'll manage." Tamaki said with a smile

The chaos of the host club strikes... And kicks me right back to square one

"WHY ME!?"