048 | 𝗖𝗥𝗔𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗢𝗘𝗦

Start from the beginning

While you were busy deciding whether you should wake him up or not, a hand suddenly pulled your wrist making you lean towards Gojo lightly.

"Why are you staring at me for so long? You know that camera exists for some reason right?" Gojo spoke in a hoarse voice making your heartbeat thousands of times at how hot it sounds.

"H-how long are you awake?" You asked intentionally dodging his question while trying to get out of his hug.

"Let's say the moment you removed my hand from your waist making me feel empty from the sudden disappeared of warmth" Gojo replied.

"Why are you even this late anyway?" Goj asked with a yawn while rubbing his eyes from tiredness. Honestly, Gojo could actually cosplay Kuroo from the way his bed hair looks right now.

"I'm just craving something..." You uttered but enough for him to hear.

"If you're craving something why didn't you wake me up?" He asked leaving you unable to answer his question. "I-" It's fine" Gojo cutted you before letting you go as sat down straight rubbing his eyes.

When he stood up, you asked him, "Where are you going?"

"To go and get what you are craving right now" Gojo replied, "What are your cravings by the way?" He asked

"Mangoes" You answered, Gojo hummed, and before he leave, He gently place a soft kiss on your forehead. "I'll be back with your mangoes," He told you, he even told you to take a nap while waiting for him. L/N didn't want to take a nap or else she won't wake up if Gojo woke her up for the mangoes and just decided to read some books but then regrets it when drowsiness hits her as she is now sleeping with the book on her chest.

山本Hard to getアナ

"Fuck I almost hit some tree on my way back" Gojo mumbled while getting out of the car with a plastic bag in his hand. You might think why he needed to use a car when he can just teleport, well Gojo had done this last time and he was sleepy that he didn't notice he teleported to some unknown place.

Opening the door to the penthouse with his card obviously from how rich this white head is. "F/N?" Gojo called out but he didn't get any response assuming that you might have taken a nap. He went to the kitchen to slice up the mangoes so you wouldn't have to use your hand and might get it sticky from the mangoes.

It took him 5 minutes to finish cutting the mangoes in slices before deciding to go to your shared room to wake you up. Although he was sleepy and just wanted to sleep, he know he needs to do his duty as a father.

"F/N?" Gojo called you while tapping your cheeks lightly but you wouldn't move a bunch. He sighs and thought of a way to wake you up. Gojo can't just kiss you out of nowhere like a snow-white. Cupping your cheeks to admire your sleeping face that has a drool on the side of your lips leaving you to chuckle.

"F/N" Gojo called out again while shaking you lightly making you abruptly open your eyes. "Satoru?" You uttered while rubbing your eyes to see Gojo staring at you with a light-hearted smile. "D-did I just fell asleep?" You asked, wiping your drool away. "Yeah, actually you almost got your neck covered with your drool" Gojo jokes as you punch him.

"Ow! Ugh the mangoes are ready" Gojo announced as he helped you get up from the bed. "Where did you get some mangoes?" You asked him when he was guiding you to the dining room.

"Some stores are close and I went to the dorm to get the mangoes if someone left some fruits in the fridge since they tend to leave fruits to eat in the next day, luckily I found 3 and decided to get it and of course, I left a sticky note letting them know I ate the mangoes" Gojo proudly answered while you face-palm at his statement.

"You're such an idiot"

"Hey! Be thankful I got you mangoes!" Gojo told you while rolling your eyes and sitting down at the chair when he pull the chair for you to sit. Well, it's fine for them to know he took the mangoes and they would just blame his sweet tooth instead of asking why he ate the mangoes.

"Here you go" Gojo spoke placing down the plate with the sliced mangoes. "Thank you" you uttered before starting to eat it.

"Don't you want some?" You asked him since he keeps on staring at you while you eat which made you uncomfortable. "Will you feed me?" He asked in a cute tone only for you to stare at him grossly.

"C'mon! Feed me! I brought you those mangoes you know!" Gojo whines, "You didn't bough them, you stole them!" You told him. "But that fridge in the dorm is mine so I bought the mangoes" You suddenly want to throw him back to elementary because of being so stupid. "Ugh open your mouth" you uttered while trying to feed him.

"Aw are you really feeding me?! Wait lemme just take a picture of- mhmm" You rolled your eyes as you pushed the spoon inside his mouth making him choke. "You almost make die right there!" Gojo shouted after swallowing the mango slice.

"You're being so noisy!" L/N yelled back while gnawing the mango.

"Hey, at least you're with the most handsome person in the world and also the strongest sorcerer! And besides, I know deep down you're grateful that I got you some mangoes and you will-" Gojo suddenly stopped from babbling about something when he heard your light snore. Facing you to see L/N sleeping uncomfortably, you might get your neck hurt if you keep sleeping like that.

Gojo sigh, he stood up from his seat to your side to get the plate before placing them in the sink. Gojo them decided to carry you in a bride way since your sleeping face looks cute.

When you felt yourself getting lift up by someone you open your eyelids half to see Gojo starting directly to where he is walking. "P-put me down" You spoke, "No, and we're almost there," Gojo told you.

"Fine just lay me to the bed" You let out as you try to sleep again. "But you need to take a toothbrush so you won't be having a sore throat again" Gojo remembers the time you got a sore throat after not brushing your teeth when you finished eating some sweets.

"No, I will not just let me sleep" You assured him. Gojo did follow what you said but poor you the next day you got a sore throat for not brushing your teeth.

 Gojo did follow what you said but poor you the next day you got a sore throat for not brushing your teeth

Author's note:

My keyboard is so horny to the point this happen 😃

Hope you like it and give it a vote!<3

-Author Yua-chan