Chapter 5: Awkward...

It was the next day at school,  just like any day Dazai and Chuuya would always exchange glares whenever they pass each other in the hall way. But today was different.

Dazai looked at Chuuya just a little just to see what he would do. Chuuya looked down the whole time he passed Dazai, but Dazai noticed something about Chuuya... is he... blushing!? 

During P.E (The class Chuuya and Dazai have together) Dazai couldn't stop looking at Chuuya. No matter how hard he tried he couldn't keep his eye off of the small ginger, he practically looked like and idiot. Chuuya he already noticed the tall brunette has been staring at him this whole period. 

As Dazai gazed off at something, he noticed a small figure that stood in front of him. 

"Can you stop fucking staring at me!? It's fucking weird." Chuuya said making it clear. 

"Oh? And what if I don't." Dazai started teasing. 

Chuuya thought about it for a second and came up with an answer. "I'll fucking kill you." Chuuya said a little hesitant. 

"Chuuya that's getting old you know. We all know your not gonna kill me." Dazai said. 

"Tsk whatever..." Chuuya started walking off since the rest of the class was heading back inside because of the weather about being rainy. 

But before Chuuya could go back inside the Dazai grabbed his wrist and pinned him off to the side on a wall were no one could see them. "W-what the hell Dazai!? This isn't funny-" Before the small ginger could finish he felt a light kiss on his lips from the tall brunette. Of course this made Chuuya turn almost all the way red. "Look... I'm sorry about what happened last time at the party, but I don't wanna make this awkward between us." Dazai said have that serious look that Chuuya knew. 

The small ginger took a deep sigh and looked into Dazai's face. "Fine..." Chuuya gave Dazai another kiss on the lips, a soft one. Chuuya honestly needed it, for some reason it felt good to kiss Dazai. But Chuuya doesn't want to admit to himself that he liked Dazai. 

When Chuuya kissed Dazai, Dazai didn't expect that to happen. He thought Chuuya would shove him back and never talk to him again. 

Both of them ran back inside from the pouring rain. By the time they got back inside the school they were soaking wet, and were sent to the nurses office to dry up. 

Chuuya and Dazai were sitting across the room from each other with blankets around themselves. The room wasn't so big so they were able to exchange looks once in a while. About half an hour later the nurse came back into the room, "Boys the power might go out soon due to lightning in the area, so if you would like to contact your parents so they can pick you up sooner you may do so. I have to go help out with giving out supplies to other class rooms so if you need someone go ask the front desk." The nurse quickly walked out of the room. 

Dazai quickly looked back at Chuuya. Ever since they were little Chuuya had a HUGE fear of thunder storms, he didn't know what the reason really was but all he knew was he really just hated seeing the flickering lights and the loud sounds from it. 

Dazai knew about this fear already, so he was making sure if Chuuya would be alright. When Dazai saw Chuuya he quickly noticed how afraid he was. Chuuya didn't have any guardian so that means he would have to stay in the school for even longer. 

Chuuya started shaking from the thought that the thunder would be coming close, and what was even worst is the power was gonna go out!

"Hey you good?" Dazai ask snapping Chuuya out of his thoughts. 

"Y-yeah" Chuuya didn't want to act like a scaredy cat so he tried his best not to show how scared he was. 

Dazai moved right next to Chuuya and comforted him. "It's alright to admit your fears Chuuya, everyone has them. But just know I'll always be here for you. Ok?" Dazai said. "O-ok" Chuuya responded. 

Hearing those words coming out of Dazai's mouth made Chuuya feel safe and comfortable. Dazai wrapped his arms around Chuuya and they both stayed like that for the next hour. Chuuya then fell asleep,  and Dazai gave him a soft kiss on the head.

The storm eventually stopped and everyone went home. Chuuya couldn't stop thinking about Dazai, and Dazai couldn't stop think about Chuuya. 

You know some people say they love someone, and they'll love that person forever. 

But... Those promises don't always stay.

But I have a feeling.

These two will,

keep their promises.

HELLO! SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A WHILE I LOST MY ACCOUNT! (┬┬﹏┬┬)

BUT IT'S OK I GOT IT BACK SO OFC I'LL BE POSTING MORE STORIES. 

This story is pretty short because I didn't have so many ideas for this chapter- so- sorry-. I also didn't edit so sorry for typos or spelling errors or whatever.

-P.S. IF YOUR LOOKING FOR MORE SOUKOKU AU'S OR STORIES IM MAKING NEW BOOKS SO TRY FOLLOWING ME FOR MORE OF THOSE! OTHER THAN THAT BYE!