Chapter 4: What To Do!?

It was the next day, when suddenly Dazai woke up with a headache. He couldn't stop thinking of last night... of what Chuuya had said. There conversation the had changed them both. Dazai and Chuuya did not know what to do. Chuuya was now embarrassed for crying in front of Dazai and expressing all his emotions to him. As for Dazai... He didn't know what to do or how to feel about this. 

Chuuya was gonna start his day off by finding a job. There was a new café that had opened close by where he had lived so he decided to walk down there to ask for a job. 

"Hi! I'm here to get a job, I was just seeing if you guys were still hiring?" Chuuya asked looking around at the amazing café. "Do you know how to make a americano in less that 5 minutes?" The cashier asked.  "U-uhm I guess if I get taught how to make i-" Chuuya got cut off from the cashier. "OK YOUR HIRED!" She yelled out. 

The cashier had medium-length pink hair with sharp purple eyes with a bun on the side of her hair. "My name is Yuan! You?" She asked. "Mines Chuuya, Nakahara Chuuya. Nice to meet you Yuan." Chuuya said with an awkward smile. "Don't be nervous! Everyone around here is awesome you'll love them!" She said with a smile. "Sounds good. When do I start?" Chuuya asked. "Well just sign this paper out first." Yuan slid a paper to him on the counter. "We need to know your size and stuff like that to get an apron and name tag for you!" She said. When Chuuya was done filling the form out he gave it back to her. "Great! I'll inform the boss! Welcome to Happy Sheep Café!" Yuan said with a smile. (I couldn't think of a better name don't judge I just wanted it to relate to the anime ,:D). 

Dazai was currently at the convenience store, buying some more bandages after he tried another attempt to kill himself aka suicide. Dazai bought about 25 bandages since they were 50% off. He walked home the bag of bandages in his hands. He still couldn't stop thinking about there conversation last night. 

The tall brunette came across a café 'Happy Sheep Café' he read in his mind. Dazai was a little hungry since he didn't eat breakfast so he decided to go grab a quick bite. As soon as he entered the café coffee filled the air, it smelled amazing! Dazai realized it was pretty busy so he stood in line which he saw ten other people standing in front of him. He finally walked up to the cashier. 

"Hello! What can I get for you today?" The cashier asked.  

"Whats your most popular drink here?" Dazai asked looking at the menu above the counter. 

"It would be the cappuccino or the americano sir." The gray haired boy looked down at the tablet waiting for Dazai to order. 

"I'll take you americano and coffee cake please." The gray haired boy typed that on the tablet and looked back up at Dazai. 

"Name?" The boy asked. 

"Osamu Dazai." The tall brunette answered.

"That'll be 5.90 sir! How would you wanna pay?" The cashier asked. 

"Oh yea! I'll pay with cash." Dazai reached deep in his pocket and gave it to the Cashier. 

"Ok! Just wait for your name to be called." 

Dazai walked over to the pick up counter and surprisingly his drink and food came out fast. Dazai immediately tried the coffee and coffee cake. He couldn't believe what he was tasting, the rich creamy drink was making Dazai's mouth want more. And the moist cinnamon cake was just making his day. 

Dazai promised he would come here every day! Especially for school. 

Dazai and Chuuya were both now happy maybe everything will be ok.

SORRY FOR A SHORT CHAPTER! (┬┬﹏┬┬)

I JUST WANTED TO START SETTING UP THE STORY LINE!

ALSO SORRY FOR SPELLING ERRORS OR PARTS THAT MAY BE A LITTLE MIXED UP I WAS A LITTLE TO LAZY TO EDIT! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯