ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sɪx

Start from the beginning

𝗘𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗶 𝗢𝗺𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲 | 𝗣𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀
•••

"okay so devin pulled through, that's good news."the nurse told all of us and I let out a breathe of relief.

thank god.

"you guys can go visit him two at a time."the nurse said and I hopped up fast as hell .

my grandma got up and everybody else stayed back in the waiting room.

once we got the room number we walked inside and saw papa leaning back in the bed with a mug on his face and I cracked a smile.

"PAPAA YOUU ALIVE!"i shouted and he flenched before mugging me as I took a seat beside him.

"what else would I be , dead ?"he asked me and I couldn't do nun but laugh.

"man papa here you gooo."I dragged and he waved me off and glanced at my grandma before looking away.

"and oh ,I seen yo lil sappy ass text.."he mumbled and I rolled my eyes playfully.

my papa issss alivee and well. He was in here for a good two weeks.

"papa I'm glad you alive , I'ma let you and ma ma talk though."i said getting up.

"aye girl."he called out to me and I slowly turned around while holding the door.

"yea?"

"I love you bastard."he said and I smiled.

"I love you too papa."i said before I walked out the room and went to the waiting room where , nunu , donkey , rat , Cece , Kashai were.

"I'm ready to go."i mumbled to kashai and he got up putting his phone in his pocket.

We said our goodbyes before heading out and I couldn't do nun but smile.

my papa really alive mannee.

"Fuck you cheesing at?"Kashai asked me as we walked out the hospital to his car.

"my papa alive."i mumbled smiling.

"yo papa a G."Kashai said and I looked in the car seeing the man that was riding wit him earlier was in the car.

Kashai tapped on the window and the man woke up and his eyes landed on me.

i almost screamed. he looked exactly like me.

"debo what the fuck."i mumbled as the tall man got out the car.

"wha ?"debo asked me with a confused face.

"how you doing, what's yo name?"the man asked me as he opened the back door and I got in the front where he was previously sitting.

"Esani."i said and he went quiet and I frowned and look back at him as debo got in the car.

i seen the man had zoned out and I snapped my fingers in his face and he blanked as a tear rolled down his face as I sat there confused as ever.

"what's wrong?"i asked him catching debo's attention.

"N-nun , yo name is the same name as my daughter."he shook his head looking down.

I turned around not knowing what to say and looked over at debo as he watched me.

"you good?"he asked me and I nodded leaning my head on the window falling asleep as he cranked up the car.

wtf

𝗶𝗺 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸😁!

𝗜'𝗺 𝘁𝗿𝘆𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗯𝘆 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸 𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗼.

𝗜'𝗺 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗼𝗻 𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝗼𝘄 , 𝘀𝗼 𝗜 𝗴𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗮 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗱𝘂𝗲 🥲

𝗦𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 .

𝗜 𝗮𝘀𝗹𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗳𝘁𝘀 , 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝗺𝗮 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝗜 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘁𝗯𝗵.

& 𝗼𝗵𝗵𝗵 , 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝗲𝗲😛😛!

𝗩𝗼𝘁𝗲& 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁♥️

𝟑-𝟏𝟑-𝟐𝟐

- 𝗕𝗔𝗥𝗕