The Audition

Janet Jackson

We were beginning the auditions for my 'Unbreakable' Tour. The line for auditions was all the way around the corner, we brought in ten people at a time and time was not flying fast enough. I stared at my phone while I waited for Gil to bring in the next set of dancers. I heard my name being called, more like screamed from afar so I looked up, my eyes directed at Gil.

"Yes?" I asked.

"We ready, girl! Have them start the music." I chuckled as I turned towards Whyley giving him his cue to start the music.

When the music started, my eyes scanned the group of dancers and I was quite satisfied with their rhythm. While scanning, my eyes locked with this one woman. She was in the second row third to the left. She was nice and lean, her body was fit in all the right place, her hair was cut to perfection, and her skin was the color of chocolate. She wore a white crop top that showed her midriff and let me tell you, her abs were absolutely satisfying. Her pants were nice and over sized, she made her outfit look really good.

When the music ended, I immediately told the kids that I wanted her because besides her appearance, she could really carry a groove

When the music ended, I immediately told the kids that I wanted her because besides her appearance, she could really carry a groove. We started our cuts and everyone was cut except for her. She jumped up and down and squealed from excitement over her new job. I stood to my feet with a smile on my face as I walked over to her. Her eyes were teary but she kept her smile on her face.

"Congratulations." I said before being ambushed with a hug from her.

"Thank you so much, oh my gosh!" She tightened her grip around me and I just chuckled.

A couple of hours later, The kids and I were rehearsing for the tour. I allowed Teyana a day to recover from all the excitement of today. We rehearsed for over two hours and to say the least, I was exhausted.

"Let's go to the strip club, bitches!" Gil shouted.

"Oh hell yeah!" The kids said in unison before looking over at me.

"You coming, muva?" Gil said and the kids cosigned.

"You guys I'm tired."

"We'll pick you up at 10 tonight." Allison said and I nodded.

We all left the studio and I went on my way home. I took a nap for a little and when I awoke, it was nine o'clock. I immediately hopped up and got dressed for the strip club.

When we arrived to the strip club, it was packed and the music was bumping

When we arrived to the strip club, it was packed and the music was bumping. The women were nice and curvy, I immediately opened my purse to get the wads of money I had brought. As soon as I was about to throw the money in the air, the announcer begin to make an announcement about some woman about to perform. I truly wasn't paying attention until the room became much darker. The woman came out from behind the curtains and the slow music began to play. Her body was moving in the most tantalizing way, she was a nice shade of chocolate with a body that would light your body up. The only problem was her face was covered with a mask that made it impossible for me to catch a glimpse. Not to mention the strobe light were a problem, too. I felt someone touch me and I think it was her. She began grinding on me and let me tell you, it started a fire in me. I grabbed her ass in my hands and she growled softly in my ear. Now if the lap dance wasn't enough, the growl had me drenched.

Teyana Taylor

Rain Drop City is where I work when I'm not auditioning to be a back-up dancer. It's one of the worse jobs I've ever had but oh well, it gets the bills paid. I poked my head out to see the crowd and apparently it was a busy day today because it was packed tonight. I heard the announcer introduce me and I knew I had to get my shit together.

Come on, Petunia.

When the music started, I took my ass out there and did what I had to. The strobe lights always made it easier for me to perform, it took some of the nerve off. I enjoyed these nights because they were the nights I made the most money.

I swung around the pole and mistakenly allowed my head to fall back which caused my damn mask to fall off

I swung around the pole and mistakenly allowed my head to fall back which caused my damn mask to fall off.  Secure the bag, right? Well in this damn case, I should've secured the damn latch on my mask. I always go for the first person I can get a glance at in the front row, crazy enough, today it was a woman. The aroma she generated was sweet vanilla and I enjoyed it. I made sure that she got the lap dance of her life. I grinded against her, rotating my hips and bouncing my ass against her making sure to get my money.

The song was almost over so I got off of her and returned to the stage. I did my last spin around the pole and the strobe lights stopped, leaving the room completely dark. The house lights slowly turned on, leaving a dim light enough for me to see figures in the front row. The spotlight hit me while I was on all fours on stage, beginning to crawl towards the front of the stage in a panther-like manner. The lights turned on to the highest setting when the song ended and I stood. I looked at woman that I danced on and nearly fucking collapsed.

You've got to be fucking kidding me! Janet Jackson is the woman I danced on!

----------

So I revised my words and my plot, hopefully you all enjoy it.