01 | 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔

Start from the beginning

"No I swear." Carson chuckled. "It really isn't working love."

"Well, shit." Wanda sighed. "Hold on, I'll go get my key and let you back in. Honestly, they tell you it's the right key, that it's the best kind, take your money and send you away with a key that doesn't even fit in your own damm lock." She rambled under her breath as she walked away.

As she was just about to turn the corner, the sound of the door opening behind her caused Wanda to stop in her tracks. She turned around, watching with a dumbfounded expression as Carson walked into the house.

"How did you—"

"So, funny story actually." He dangled the key chain off his finger. "You have to turn it to the left.. not the right."

Wanda shook her head with a smile and started to walk back over to him. "My god."

"In my defence, at the compound it always used to be the right." Carson laughed. "But I mean hey, it works!"

"You're an idiot, dorogoy." She draped her arms over his shoulders, her fingers running through the back of his hair gently. "So... now that it's officially yours too. How does it feel to be home?"

Carson looked around the room and let out a content sigh before turning his attention back to Wanda. "There's nowhere else I'd rather be."

"Me neither." Wanda's smile brightened. "I love you."

"I love you too, Wands."

Carson moved his hands down to the backs of Wanda's thighs and picked her up. Wanda chuckled and secured her arms around his neck as she wrapped her legs around his waist. The two both leaned in and captured their lips in a passionate kiss.

He began walking the two of them towards their bedroom, pulling away momentarily so he could check he was actually going in the right direction. Once Carson reached the door, he kicked it open with his foot and let out a soft chuckle when Wanda pulled his face back towards her to reattach their lips.

Wanda let out a shriek as she was suddenly dropped back onto the bed which was quickly replaced by a slight moan when she felt Carson trailing kisses along her neck. Wanda tilted her head to the side to give him more access and her eyes flutter closed due to the feeling, sinking her teeth down into her bottom lip to supress the sounds that were threatening to escape her mouth.

"Fuck... don't stop, please." Wanda panted, feeling Carson's lips pull up into a grin. She let out a whimper as she felt him nip her skin. "Shit dorogoy, just like that."

As Carson continued to kiss down her neck and along her jaw, he moved his hand down her torso and hiked up her shirt. Wanda got the gist of what he wanted and she reached down to take off her shirt. Carson leant up and rested on his knees, doing the same with his.

Carson slowly lowered himself down, propping himself up with his elbows at either side of Wanda's head. He reached up and gently moved a few strands of Wanda's hair out of her face and paused, taking a moment to just look at her. Carson trailed his finger down the side of her face and smiled, his eyes filled but nothing but love. And seeing the way he was looking at her made Wanda's heart warm.

After everything they'd been through they finally had what they wanted. Each other.

"You're so beautiful, Wanda." Carson whispered. "I really meant what I said back in Scotland, y'know. There's no one else for me."

Wanda's cheeks flushed and she smiled. "I meant what I said too." She picked up her head and kissed him softly. "I'm all yours."

Carson grinned and began placed kisses along her jaw, to her neck, her chest, her stomach. "All mine." He mumbled against her skin.