GROUP ROLEPLAY: INTRODUCTION

Welcome to Deitne academy.

Here, we strive for the best, and the best is only what we make in these fine walls of our school.

Extraordinariness will be your life.

At the age of twelve, all children of Empire, the giant supercontinent of the twelve nations, are put through a holy test to see whether or not the gods favor you. To see if your blood is truly pure.

A ritual of the stars and divine forces alike, it determines if you are able to harness the power of a deity.

And if you are deemed of divine blood?

You are granted the honor of attending the continent's only academy of magic: Deitne Academy.

Here, you train for one year, learning briefly of the thirteen gods and continuing basic studies.

Then, in your thirteenth year of living, marked for the thirteen gods, you will take the Choosement ritual, the final special ceremony that will decide the ways of your life.

In the Choosment ritual, you are bonded with a special god from one of the thirteen, and your life is now devoted to the ways of this Deity.

You will spend the rest of your days in the academy training in the art of your Deity, learning to use your powers and mesh with the force of life your Deity represents.

Congratulations. You were deemed of holy blood in the first ritual, and now the end of the year, and the Choosement ceremony, approaches.

May the gods ever be in your favor.

YES THIS IS AN EMPIRES SMP BASED ROLEPLAY

You can no longer apply for a character under the Under grove, Rivendell, or Atlantis :(