Chapter 2 (NSFW)

“Is that lipstick all over you, Darry?!” Soda nearly shouts as I walk through the door.

I touch my neck, and when I bring my fingers away, they’re smeared with red. Damn those diners, making their servers wear so much make up.

“It’s nothin'.” I say. “Why ain’t you and Pony in bed yet? You got work in the mornin’ and it’s a school night for Pony.”

“We were worried, you only said you were goin’ out for a little bit. Its been a couple hours.” Pony replies, and I shut my eyes for a second. Has it really been that long?

“I’m fine. Nothin’ happened.”

“Suuure it didn’t. You only got lipstick on cause you were tryin to draw lip marks on your neck, right Darry?” Soda prodded playfully.

I didn’t need this right now. I was bone tired and so hard it was starting to hurt. It’s been so long since I was so riled up this way.

“Oh, just shut it and go to bed, both of ya. I’m goin’ to bed too.”

Usually, I made sure that Pony and Soda brushed their teeth and actually got into bed, but tonight I just went straight to my room and locked my door. Peeling off my jeans and shirt, I laid down and stared at the ceiling. Gee, I’m excited to see her again. I can’t fix the past, but I sure can try. Not a lot of guys get second chances like this; I didn’t plan on wasting it. I’m gonna marry that girl. I wasn’t lying to her when I said that years ago. I meant it and I still do.

Glory, I’m still so hard and throbbing, I’m starting to get a stomachache. If I got hard, it usually went away in a few minutes, but the whole way home I was still rock solid. I sat up looked around for a second.

I didn’t have any lotion or Vaseline in here, and I couldn’t walk out naked. I fought with myself for a minute. Should I even do this? I haven’t touched myself in so long, I don’t even know if I remember how. There were no signs of me going soft anytime soon, and I knew I couldn’t sleep like this.
I was aching and aching bad.

Fuck it.

I spit on my right hand and grab my cock roughly, starting to pump it. Its nice and gives me a little relief, but it doesn’t compare to her. Not by a long shot. I wonder how she would do it. I try to remember the one time in her parents bathroom. She was so slow and gentle, it drove me wild, I remember. But then she would squeeze harder and jerk faster, speeding me up but then bringing me right back down when I got close. She loved seeing me frantic and frenzied.

I start to go slower, slackening my grip a little bit after spitting on my hand again. It was a lot nicer this way, I’ll admit. I closed my eyes and imagined her at the edge of my bed, doing it herself. Her face was soft and sweet, mostly keeping her eyes on mine. God I want her here, doing this to me, making me crazy while she just teases me. I teased her a lot back then too, but boy she sure got back at me for it.

I was trying to keep quiet, but imagining her hand instead of mine, pretending the soft touches I was doing were her mad it so hard. I was starting to pant and gasp. I know I locked the door, but I knew if I got too loud one of the boys would knock, asking if I was alright.

I get on my knees, leaning over so I can bring my pillow up to my mouth. I bite it and moan a little bit. If it feels this good just when I’m pretending, I won’t even last a second the next time I’m with her. I start to go faster and firmer the way she used to and push the pillow into my face more. It feels so God damn good. My cock is pulsing in my hand now, and I can feel my stomach tighten. I’m gonna cum real soon if I don’t slow down, but I don’t want to. I imagine her coaxing me to let go begging me to bust all over her face and chest. I frantically reach over and grab my handkerchief from my bedside table. This one is gonna be messy, I just know it is.

“Cum for me Darry…” I hear her say. “Please cum for me.”

I imagine her laying on my bed, covered in the sticky white mess I’m about to make, and that’s all it takes. I grunt hard into the pillow and hover the cloth over the top of my cock to catch it.

I’m spilling so hard and fast I feel dizzy and almost lose my balance.
When I finally let go of the pillow, I sit back and look at the kerchief.

Glory that’s a lot, even more than I was expecting. I toss it into my hamper and pull my comforter over me, sleepy beyond belief.

It was nice to release some of that tension, but next time, it’ll be her pussy soaked in my cum instead of my handkerchief.