Emma and Gilda's Sleepover

Everyone gets ready to leave class and go home.

"Remember class, this assignment is due next week! You have today and the rest of the week to work on this! Work together! And don't forget to add the things needed! Everything is on this piece of paper!"

Ms. Isabelle passes out the sheet of paper.

"Well, looks like we're partners, Gilda!"

"Yeah! Are we doing this at your house or mine?"

"We could do it at my house! Also, I forgot to give these to you. Here are your chocolate hearts and your teddy bear! Happy Valentines Day, Gilda!"

"Aw, thank you so much, Emma! This is so sweet of you!"

"Heh, no problem! Remember to be at my house at 7:00, okay?

"Yeah, okay! Sure! I might be like, five minutes late, but that'll probably be because of my mom. She'll be asking me if I have a Valentine. I also have to help her get ready for her date since her and my dad got a divorce."

"So will my mom, but not today. I told her that she should go to that party she was invited to. She needs to live her own life sometimes, you know? She can't always be taking care of me. So does my dad. They're both going to the party together!"

"That's great! Og my god, look at Ray and Norman! Seems that Ray pinned Norman to the wall."

"I ship it."

"Same"

Emma and Gilda walk out of school and Emma reaches her home. After that, she cleans her room and dresses properly and moves around some stuff to make some room for Gilda and her to work,

"Okay so, she's coming here at 7:00, and it's 5:45, so I guess it's time I work on the blueprints!"

Emma pulls out a piece of paper and a sharp pencil and gets to work. Then, she checks her phone and notices that it's 6:45. She worked on the blueprint for about an hour!

"Oh my god, I better clean this up! Gilda is going to be here soon!"

Ten minutes passed and Emma is still cleaning. Suddenly, she hears the phone ring.

"Hello?"

"Oh,  hey, Emma! Sorry to bother you, I'm going to probably be there at  6:58 since my mom left early. Her date arrived at 6:55 so, she just left. Anyway, I'm on my way!"

"Oh, okay! I'm all set! Thank god you live 3 blocks from me!"

"I know, right? Anyway, I'm almost there! I'll see you then! Bye!"

Gilda hangs up the phone and Emma starts setting up her bed. As soon as she finised cleaning up, she heard the doorbell ring.

"Oh! Uh-, c-coming!"

Emma then fixes her hair and walks up to the door. Then, she opens the door.

"Oh, hey, Gilda!"

"Hey, Emma! Have you made the blueprints? I brought the clay and the cardboared! I'm assuming you have the paint?"

"Oh, yeah! I have the paint and I made the blueprints. Uh, you may come in, heh-"

Gilda comes in and Emma pins her to the wall.

"Emma! What are you doing?!"

"Something I've always wanted to do."

Emma kisses Gilda and Gilda goes along with it. Then Emma stops.

"Let's get to work, shall we?" Emma puts out a hand signaling Gilda to walk ahead of her twords her room.

"Ok, let's get to work! So, you'll be doing the animlas such as the horses, pigs, and sheep. I'll be doing the troughs. After we're done, we'll do the farmhouse. You do the base and the walls of the farm house, I'll do the inside of the farmhouse with the walls."

"Ok, Emma! You literally planned all of this?"

"Yeah. I started working on this around 5:45."

"Let's get to work."

Emma and Gilda work on this for about two and a half hours. They both fall asleep with only the animals done. Same with Ray and Norman. Gilda then wakes up and skooches next to Emma and kisses her forehead.