ᖴIᖴTY-TᗯO | 52

Start from the beginning

"Sorry, a little touchy, aren't we. You're beautiful too, Ella."

"Yeah, right.... Shino, I know what you are trying to do, and it's not working. Neveah and Heaven may think I like you, but I don't. I can see right through you. All you want is to get between my legs. Fuck me until you find the next girl to lust after. Guess what? I'm not the one. Now leave me the fuck alone." She said, dragging out the alone. Shino smirked, seeing she wanted to play hard to get which he was down for.

"Why are you still standing here? BYE!" Ella said. "You know what? I will leave." She finished saying as she walked away, leaving Shino where he was. The bad thing was Ella walked to the cemetery, and her house was about five minutes away. Quickly she scanned the area looking for a way to lose Shino as her eyes sat upon Ian taking some boxes into his new home.

"I'm going to regret this later." She said to herself. "Ian, you need some help?" Ella yelled. The man turned slowly, showing his beautiful smile. Something about it made Ella want to jump him.

"I'm done unpacking the truck. These are the last boxes, but if you want to help in the house. You're always welcome to come in. I wouldn't bite... unless you want me to." He smiled again, and unwillingly Ella nodded as she looked back over of shoulder to Shino. Swiftly she followed Ian in, noticing that everything was in place.

"Didn't you start moving in three days ago?"

"I did, but I let Jaliyah's little company do my interior. They work quick... you like it?" She asked. Ella nodded, following the man through the house as they ended up in his bedroom.

"You know I was just trying to get rid of Shino. I think I will leave now." She said as Ian touched her shoulder, confused.

"I could have just ran the man off...."

"You know what fuck this!" Ella said, pulling Ian into a kiss, causing him to throw the box he was holding to the nearest chair. Quickly he lifted her and carried her over to the bed. Before Ella knew it, both were naked.

"Is this what I'm going to have to deal it with? You walking up in my house whenever you like?" Jeremias smirked

"Is this what I'm going to have to deal it with? You walking up in my house whenever you like?" Jeremias smirked. Isabella turned around quickly, covering herself mainly because she was standing there in her underwear.

"Get used to it. Trust me. We have bad timing too." Xerxes laughed.

"No, different than my family. Walking up in my shit then getting upset because they see the shit they shouldn't. Bella, go put some clothes on." Mias said. His wife nodded, walking away as he slapped her ass.

"JEREMIAS!"

"What they know it's mine." He shrugged, causing the three men before him to laugh. "Ian will be here some time. I don't know what got him late, but Gabe and Caleb are in the living room waiting... I don't have my office together yet." He said, making the three nod.