꧁The Entertainment district pt2꧂

Start from the beginning

Tsuguko was another term used for successor within the Corps and I didn't really mind which one I used; probably the first one that came to mind.

"Wait a second!" Kiyo stopped him. "Naho isn't wearing the Corps uniform because she isn't a member of it!"

Uzui lifted her up by the back of her dress and inspected the girl carefully before literally throwing her off.

"Oh well then. Guess I won't be needing her."

Tanjiro did catch her but just barely. No one was harmed thankfully.

"Hey." I whispered in his ear. "I'm not wearing the uniform either."

"You expect me to buy those lies from you?"

"What a shame. It was worth a shot though. (ㆆ ᴗ ㆆ)"I sighed.

"Now then, I guess this one will do-" he started to say before I cut him off.

"I have a name y'know! And even a gender if you couldn't tell!"

"I really don't care and plus, you are part of the Corps so I'll be taking you. I don't think you'll do anything though."

"Don't judge people by how they look or their ranks!" Tanjiro started a motivation speech - again. "Everyone has their own power within them!"

"Lame. Very lame. This is why the Corps is getting weaker by the day. Being unflashy at your most."

"Let me save some trouble and I'll just go." I told everyone.

"Fine! But we will go too!" Tanjiro said.

Who was 'we' exactly? I knew Tengen didn't know what he was talking about either since he had stopped talking.

They crouched on the fences either side of me and Tengen without making a single sound before jumping up again; landing on the ground in front of Tanjiro.

They looked surprisingly serious and out of character for a moment or two. Great timing from the two who were never in time - Zenitsu and Inosuke.

"Have you got something to say you three? Speak up." Tengen ordered them.

"I've still got energy even though I've just come back from a mission!" Inosuke babbled on. "It's not a problem to go!"

"H-h-hey! A-a-at least put (Y/n) down f-first!" I was surprised to hear Zenitsu say that to a Hashira. "Y-you might be big! A-and s-s-strong! But I'm not b-backing down!"

There was a short silence.

"Alright then. I'll be taking you four with me-." Tengen gave in before he was interrupted by Zenitsu.

"Five! You're going to take us five!"

"The demon." I whispered in Tengen's ear.

"Dammit then. I'll take you five but don't you dare disobey my orders!" He slapped my ass.

"Change it to four again, I ain't going no more."

꧁꧂

We all stood in a line behind Tengen and just waited for his orders as he was not moving or saying anything.

"So where we headed old man?" Inosuke asked.

He turned around slightly. "A super flashy place for super flashy people. The top spot in Japan that's craving for lust. The Entertainment District - a perfect place for demons to occupy."

"Huh?" Tanjiro hummed. "The Entertainment District?"

"He's definitely not from the city." I told Zenitsu.

"You really don't understand?!" The yellow haired boy asked.

"It's a long explanation." I told the clueless boys.

"Listen up! I am a god!" Uzui rambled on for ages. "You four are trash! First rule of this mission! I am to be noticed as a gold. Next, you will do whatever I tell you to. If I tell you to turn into mice, you will!"

"Great." I mumbled.

"The god of what exactly?" Tanjiro asked eagerly.

"Good question! I am indeed the god of Festivals and Flashiness!"

"Well then! Nice to meet you! I'm the god of the Mountains!"

There was another silence between us.

"You sure are creepy."