Chapter Twenty-Two: Lexi's Thoughts

Start from the beginning

Oliver sighed in relief. "Good to know. I don't want Seb getting hurt by her."

Lexi scoffed. "More like Leah getting hurt by him."

"My brother is a complete gentleman." Oliver stood up for his brother.

"Please." Lexi rolled her eyes. "Being related to you, I doubt it."

Oliver rolled his eyes. He wasn't in the mood to fight with her. "Just find out if the couples are true."

Lexi rolled her eyes again. "Fine."

"Thank you." Oliver muttered before leaving the room.

Lexi looked at the door as it closed. She sighed before being distracted by her phone notifying her with a new message. She checked to see it was from the male she had just texted. Her eyes widened as she read the message.

Definitely. Does this Friday work?

Friday was five days away so it gave her enough time to get used to the idea.

Friday's perfect.

The male replied quickly.

Great! I'll text you later with more details. Can't wait to see you ;)

Lexi sighed as she was nervous about what she was getting herself into but determined to make it work.

Can't wait :)

And with that, Lexi threw her phone down and laid on her back, staring up at the ceiling. She laid there, her thoughts tempting her to back out. She needed a distraction. The possible couples. Focusing on finding out if they're real would distract her.

And with that, Lexi stood up and made her way to Rosie's room. Finding it empty, she looked around the house, finally finding Rosie sitting outside in the backyard. She was painting, and Nova was seated in the lawn chair beside her, reading a book. This was perfect. She trusted these two the most out of the other girls, and if anybody would know anything it was them. Rosie was one for gossip and Nova was a sit back and watch type of girl so they knew just about everything about everyone.

"Girls." Lexi got their attention.

They both looked up from their painting and book.

"Hey, Lex, what's up?" Rosie asked.

"I need to ask you guys something." Lexi told them.

Rosie put her paintbrush down and Nova closed her book, both girls giving Lexi their full attention.

"We're all ears." Nova said.

"Do you know if there are any...couples in the house?" Lexi asked.

Both girls' eyes widened.

"You mean like one of us South Side Girls dating a North Star Boy?" Rosie asked.

Lexi nodded. They stared at each other before Rosie burst into laughter.

"Yeah right." Rosie said through her laughter. "Like any of us would fall for them."

"You don't think Leah would like Sebastian?" Lexi asked.

Rosie sighed. "My sister is friendly towards everyone, no matter how she feels about them. I don't think she likes Sebastian, or would date him knowing the rivalry."

Lexi let out a breath of relief. "That's good to hear. I was worried about her the most. But I'm also wondering about Ryan and Angel."

"Lex, I don't think any of us are dating any of them." Rosie tried to calm the female's mind.

Lexi looked at Nova who nodded. "I haven't noticed anything either."

Lexi smiled. "That's great. Then I don't have anything to worry about. Thanks girls!"

Lexi walked back inside to tell Oliver the news, who seemed relieved as well, and Rosie and Nova went back to their painting and book. Little did they know, there was so much they were missing.

~Authors Note~

Hey guys! Another chapter done. I have to admit I have had writers block for this story but I think I've overcome it and I see myself busting out chapters for the next few days lol. I do have a question for you guys tho! It means absolutely nothing, it was just a curious thought I had. If all the couples broke up (I'm not saying they will, because they won't in this story, but hypothetically), what would be each couple's reasoning? I know three couples aren't together yet but I'm sure you could understand the characters enough to have an idea. Anyway! I hope you guys enjoyed and I will see you soon. Biez!