Valeria

A short chapter●

Ever since I became friends with Y/n a part of me hated her. I would try to do anything to make her jealous of me but it never worked. I was the jealous one.

Y/n is really pretty but she doesn't even realize it, it made me feel insecure. So I would constantly change my appearance in an effort to look better than her.

But what I hated the most about her was her kindness. Everytime we would get into an argument she would try to understand me and make up. She was nice to everybody, she would play with the kids in town and help others.

The first time I saw her with Camilo I was filled with jealousy but when I tried talking to him he looked uninterested and bored. It hurt.

I thought if I were to date a Madrigal she would burn with jealousy, I felt good thinking about it but I also knew that was wrong.

I was the one jealous of Y/n. She was who I wanted to be..

It was obvious that Camilo took an interest to her. The way he would look at her as if she was unreal, too beautiful for this world. He could listen to her talk for hours and he'd never get bored.

I know I'm in the wrong and I shouldn't of slapped her but a part of me felt like she deserved it.

Everytime I see her laugh or smile I have the urge to hurt her.

She doesn't deserve happiness. I do.

I always let my emotions get the best of me.

I sighed, a tear dropping from my eye. "Please forgive me Y/n" I mumbled more tears falling.

I didn't know what I felt anymore.

I'm so stupid, she's such a good friend and has always been there for me.

I'm too obsessed and I should let go but it's not easy.

I stared the ceiling thinking
Maybe I should stay away from Y/n and Camilo for a while.

I need to relax and calm down think things through..