6. HELP!!

~Third Person~
as they were kissing each other they didn't see the shadow figure watching them from the outside "well well now I have a reason to bring him misery.."

~ Morning ~
~Your P.O.V.~
You was asleep on your bed dreaming about what happen to you last night and was smiling in your sleep. You hear an alarm clock ring and you groan and try to shut off the alarm but instead you hand touched something smooth and you open one of your (f/c) cat-like eyes to see Sebastian with his eyes closed and your hand in his hair you blushed softly remembering what happen last night

~third person flashback~
* ____ departs from Sebastian lips looking up at him again and smiles. He would smile back at you "well that went well." She says to him giggling he smiles and nods "yes it did ____" he said sounding amused she would lay her head on his shoulder closing her eyes and he held her in his arms. After a few minutes later he calls her name lightly "____......____?" When he looks down he saw that she was asleep. "Hmm." He wrapped his arm around your

back and used his other arm to slide to your legs now picking you up bridal style ____ arms around his neck still walking to your room. He looked at the door knob and the door opens by it self, he walks in and closed it with his leg lightly. He placed you on the bed smiling down at you. He turns on his heel and hears her soft sleepy voice whispher "Sebastian" he looks back at her "yes my little kitten" "can you stay with me please"

He smiles and walks to the bed taking his tie off and vest and shoes off place it at the foot of the bed and folding his vest and tie neatly. He then slides inside the covers with her and wraps his arms around her and she lays her head on his chest listening to his heart beat and drifted to sleep. ~~~~~~~ End of Flash back ~~~~~~~
~Your P.O.V~
You blushed at the memory and looked down at him. You couldn't help but see he looked cute sleeping and his hair felt soft. Yet again you didn't notice he was up looking at you until he chuckles. You snapped out of it and saw him looking at you "o-oh I'm sorry." he smirks "wow I must be handsome." He said and winks. You look at him and roll your eyes playfully "No your not." You saw him dramatically cover his face "such words pains me ____." he opens one eyes and looks at you. You giggled at him and moved to sit on top of him. "No your sexy." After saying those words you moved closer to him and kissed his lips softly. He returns the kiss smiling. "I love you ____." He says after pulling away you blush and smiled "I love you to."

~afternoon after class~
~Third Person~
____ would be sitting in the garden waiting for her professor / Lover to come meet her there. She would turn to the side and see him walking towards towards her and suddenly felt a hand on her mouth and someone dragging her away quickly. ____ struggled and saw Sebastian now running towards her "____!!!!!" She would struggle again enough to call out "HELP ME SEBASTIAN!!!" before being knocked out.

~Sebastian P.O.V~
I stopped running knowing I couldn't do what I wanted because there was students around. "Damn you Alois.." I clenched my hands in anger and growled low, a sharp fang showed a bit "when I get my hands on you..." my eyes narrow and my eye color changed from red to a pinkish and my pupil into cat-like slits "you will regret taking her from me"

~~~~~~~~~~~TO BE CONTINUED~~~~~~~~~~~