1. Entering The College

~Third Person~
It was soon to be her first day entering a private college that goes by the name phantom college. When she first visit the school it was her dream come true, having a peaceful garden filled with many flowers and even had a little Gazebo's where the college students could sit and be free to gaze at the beauty of the flowers or talk to friends. The outside was elegant but what grasp her attention was the inside

of the college, having a long polished stairways that split to the left and to the right with a red rug leading up. They had a big portrait of the family who created the college who was known well as Phantomhive. The entrance itself looked like a ballroom and to the right lead to where the students would sit and eat.
Going up the stairway to the right would
be where the classes was held and to the left would be the dorms where the students would rest or be free.

~~Early in the morning~~
~Your P.O.V~
You wake up to your alarm clock ringing loudly on your nightstand next to you. You sat up and looked out the window seeing from afar the college you would soon be in and dorm... "(F/n)_!! Hurry up before your late on your first day!" Your mom shout to you from the kitchen, you can smell from where you are the pancakes your mom was making for you. You shout back " Alright mom, I'll be down in a second!"

You lifted your legs to the side of your bed and got up walking to the bathroom to take a quick shower. Once you finished, you came out with a towel wrapped around your body. You then walk towards your closet to find something to wear. "Let's see what should I wear." You looked through your closet and found a nice (f/c) skirt, and a matching top with black stockings and black shoes to go with the outfit "this should do" you said to yourself.

You were now dressed in your outfit and was combing your (H/L)_ (H/C)_ hair. You looked in the mirror to see you (e/c) cat-like eyes. You let out a sigh and got your bag and headed down stair to greet your mom in the kitchen. "Hey mom I have to go now I don't want to be late" your mom smiles having watery eyes "I'm so proud of you (f/n) your father would be very proud as well." Your mom hugs you close to her and you hug

back smiling sadly knowing you would miss her but you also wanted to make her proud "thanks mom, I love you and thank you for everything you've done for me." You said to her and she smiles nodding "your very welcome sweetie here I packed your breakfast, now hurry along I don't want you to be late on your first day." You nod and take the little plate that was wrapped and placed it in your bag.

~Third person~
The bus was crowded with boys and girls talking and laughing about what ever they was interested in. The view of the College was coming closer and (F/N) couldn't wait to go to the college she wanted to go to when she was little. The bus stops and all the kids exit including (F/N), she would stand at the gates of the Phantom College admiring the view of it before entering.

~Your P.O.V~
You looked around seeing students coversating and some gazing at the flowers in the garden, "this is so beautiful." You say to yourself as you also looked at the garden that had white roses. You realized it was time for your class and started to run inside the college. "Dammit just what I need on the first day" you said to yourself as you ran towards your class bumping into a few people "I'm sorry."

You saw your class and walked inside seeing at least fourteen more kids seated and whisphering to each other waiting for the professor to come and teach the class.