Glamrock Freddy

Today wasn't a very good day for you. Today you had just woken up and felt... miserable. All these negative thoughts about yourself were just flooding your mind today. But you had to put on this fake ass smile for the kids and adults who came to the Pizzaplex today. Which was the most tiring thing in the world today.

You worked behind the counter where people would pay to get in. Sometimes the animatronics would come up to the front just to welcome the kids and adults that came in. Today Freddy was spending time upfront with you and just talking and welcoming the people who came in. Unfortunately, Freddy (along with the other animatronics) had a sensor in his wires that could detect when someone is distressed. And unfortunately, you were 'destressed' today. 

You smiled as a young gay couple walked in and payed before laughing and walking in. Freddy smiled at them and waved before subtly scooting closer to you. You checked in a couple with a child, and they walked in after the girl hugged Freddy tightly. 

"So..." Freddy started. "How are you doing today, superstar?"

"Freddy. How many times have I told you to call me by my name? I'm not a kid." You said not meeting his eyes as you continued checking people in. 

"I'm sorry." He said while smiling lightly. "How are you, y/n?" 

"I'm fine." You smiled as another couple walked in. 

"I sense there is something wrong..." Freddy said. "I could ask Vanessa to take this shift and we can-" 

"I'm fine, Freddy." You snap at him. 

"Alright. I'll be right here," he scooted back over to his original spot and pointed down to his toes. "If you need me." You smiled softly. 

"Damn." You cursed under your breath. It had been around 20 minutes and your stress levels were rising. You knew Freddy could sense it as he shifted uncomfortably in his seat, stealing glances at you from time to time. "Freddy." He perked up immediately. 

"Yes?" 

"I think I'll take that offer of yours, if it's still on the table." 

Freddy furrowed is eyebrows in confusion. "I don't see how a none-existing offer can be placed on a tabl-"

"I want to take your offer Freddy. While we're still young, please." You rolled your eyes. 

"Oh! Of course." Freddy smiled kindly as his hand rested on your lower back as he lightly led you away from the front entrance. 

"Excuse me." Freddy flagged down one of your coworkers. "Y/n is not feeling well so it would be so nice if you took her spot at the front entrance." Your coworker nodded and winked knowingly at you. You gave her a look as Freddy led you towards his room. 

As you neared the door opened and the two of you stepped in. He led you to the couch and sat down next to you. He began rubbing his hand up and down your back. "Would you like to talk about it?" 

Your eyes began to tear up without your consent and Freddy noticed instantly. He brought you into a tight hug and let you cry into his chest. You cried until you couldn't anymore and began talking about what had been going on that day. When you were done, he hushed and rocked himself as you curled into his lap. 

He softly traced things and words like 'it's okay' and 'I love you' into your back along with other images you couldn't make out. 

Suddenly he shifted. And had you wrap your legs around his waist as he stood up, he gently held your bottom as he walked out of his room and into the kitchen. He sat you on the counter and you let go of him. He grabbed a glass and filled it with water. He handed it to you as you whipped your tears. After you took the cup, he turned and began digging in the cupboards. 

"It can't be that hard..." he mumbled. 

You heard echos of heavy feet as Chica walked into the kitchen, lightly gasping as she saw the scene unfolding in front of her. You sitting on the counter a complete mess holding a cup of water and Freddy stumbling around trying to grab things to make something for you.

"Oh my goodness!" she gasped. "What happened? Y/n are you okay?" she quickly ran over to you and held your free hand studying your face and checking her sensers. "Oh, honey... it's okay." she hugged you tightly but let go as Freddy dropped something, making a loud bang.

"Sorry..." he shyly said. 

Chica sighed then waved her hand at Freddy. "Move." 

Freddy moved away from his mess and back over to you as you sipped you water. He opened his arms and you wrapped yourself around him again, spilling a little bit of water down his back. "I'm sorry." 

"Oh, it's quite alright. I'm waterproof." he laughed. He took you over to a small booth where he sat you down and scooted in next to you, allowing you to lean into his side. 

Chica came in with your favorite kind of pizza and set it down in front of you. She then sat across from you. Freddy rested his arm around your shoulders and they both sat with you as you ate. 

After you ate, Freddy held you close and picked you up just like he had before and picked up your cup of water and carried you back to his room. He sat you on his couch then sat next to you. 

You cuddled up close to him and he wrapped his arms around you. The 2 of you stayed like this for a while before you peacefully fell asleep in his arms as he whispered sweet nothings in your ears.