Chapter 3

A loud alarm to alert low power rung through the room as Wall-E groggily wakes up from sleep mode and tiredly walks to get his boots then walks up to the roof of the truck and opens solar panels from his vest. A sound rang alerting that he has full power, the panels retract as he now feels refreshed and energized. He went back inside and prepares his lunchbox, he walks outside and breathes in deeply ready to start the day. As he's about to step out he steps on his bug friend "ah!" He gasps, he looks down to see if he's alive still. Surprisingly, he lives! Wall-E grins as hurriedly runs to work. Wasting no time crushing trash and making process building a garbage tower, while also collecting more relics.
He comes across an old fridge which was rusted shut, plan B! He presses a button on his goggles, producing a red laser that slices its door on half, there he finds.........a green origin? He looks closer at it with a curious look, he's never seen this so called 'plant' before but he digs the plant out and places it in a boot he found. He hurriedly runs back home and is about to step in when he notices....a red dot? He looks curiously as it starts to moves away, in turn he follows it when unknowingly more red dots followed suit. He reaches a deep Canyon where the sea once was as it stops in the center as he try to pick up it just goes through his hand as more dots come together. Something came down the sky as heats of fire began to burn the ground. Scared Wall-E begin to dig the ground with quick speed. As the dust settles he looks up and sees a space ship. Suddenly a giant hatch opens, scared Wall-E hides behind a giant rock near by. From the hatch came a crane that scans the area finding it clear than proceeds to produce a capsule then proceeds to open it. Wall-E looked at dormant being that proceeded to activate revealing a beautiful android with white hair and blue eyes which then proceeded to scan the area. Then the spaceship proceeded to lift off and blasted off and the android salutes. Then proceeds to fly around freely with no one watching, well expect Wall-E watching, he suddenly shifted a rock fell, hearing the noise the white androids arm turned into a gun and fired blasting a hole with Wall-E cowering in fear as she leaves scanning the the area again.
Wall-E follows her to the city to a junkyard of tires and watches her with admiration, he spots his cockroach friend going up to as he makes notions to to stop and come back. The bug goes up to her as the white android senses something behind her and fires. Wall-E flinches as the white android looks at the burnt hole as the cockroach crawls out unscathed, curiously she holds out her hand to it as it crawls up her arm as she giggled slightly as so did Wall-E, but she heard it and started firing at the piles of tires he ran too then stopping to hide himself. She walks up to him and spoke "Who are you?" She glared "Who are you?" She repeated. He looks up at her eyes widened, then the cockroach came up and landed on Wall-E hand. She retracts her weapon as she scans him with a negative beep and then walks away, he looks at her with a lovestruck gaze and sighs happily.