Chapter 6

Me and the group had arrived. 7:00... 1 hour to practice. We can do it. We all hurry into the building and make our way to the practice room. We need to practice.

"TWICE!" Jihyo shouts. This caught everyone's attention. "We managed to get here today, we managed to fix Y/Ns outfit, so we can definitely do this show! Let's make it one we won't forget!" I have to say, that was quite inspirational.

After practice 7:55

We make our way to backstage. We are ready, I hope the person getting picked as our 10th member is good... JYP starts of the concert with some performances from TXT, Itzy, Blackpink and BTS etc.

It's our turn, then the big reveal. We managed to figure out how to end up in a line at the end of the choreography like JYP said.

After BDZ

It's time. JYP is introducing the possible members.

"Haeyoon"

"Sumin"

"Isa"

"Chuu"

"Go-won"

"Yeojin"

"Momo"

Hah, that's funny. The last girl has the same name as my childhood friend- god I can't think about her right now...

I take a look at the members chosen and they all seem like good members. JYP said that the person chosen will be our main dancer. That's weird, Momos always liked dancing- No. I can't think about her.

It's time for him to announce who's our 10th member...

"Yeojin."

"It isn't you."

"Sumin."

"It isn't you."

"Go-won."

"It isn't you."

"Momo"

"Congratulations."

The crowd goes wild. The girl named Momo is now crying and hugging the other candidates. She makes her way over to us but as she passes me, I get a sense of... familiarity from her. I've seen her somewhere...