My name is Konohamaru

Y/N pov

I was with Naruto who was posting with a funny make-up to take a picture the camera man said " you sure you want to look like this kid " Naruto replied " yeah yeah just do it " the cameraman sighned and said " don't regret it later "

Timeskip to hokage office

Gramps was looking at Naruto photo in a profile Naruto said " it took me a while to figure what I want to look like but it work out in the end dosen't it look great " gramps said " take it again " he start to complain and use his sexy jutsu that send lord third to the ground with blood coming out of his nose he got back up " the sexy jutsu that's quite a devious technique " Naruto laugh nervously gramps ask Naruto " where is your headband Naruto your suppose to wear it " oh I'm not putting it on until the orientation I don't want to mess it up " gramps said " so you want your headband  nice but your photo which is suppose to identify you makes you look like a clown its for ninja training and if your going on missions which is a key to your future look at this picture you can't even tell who it is  " 

 Naruto said " wha fine how am I suppose to know this complicated stuff any way " then someone enter the room which is Konohamaru another one of my soulmates saying " old man I challenge you I'm going to defeat you and become the fifth hokage " but then he trips someone came in looking and saying " are you okay honorable grandson and by the way theres nothing for you to trip on its pretty flat" as I help him up he then look a round and point a finger at Naruto saying " alright your the one to trip me are you " Naruto got mad and pick him by the collar and said " you trip by your own feet dork " the man in glasses said " hey you take your hands of him right now he is the honorable grandson of the honorable lord hokage and the soulmate of lady y/n " Konohamaru then thought ' that stopped him just like the rest know that he knows who I am he won't there to lay a finger on me ' Konohamuru said " whats the matter I thought your gonna hit me tough guy afraid caused the lord hokage is my grandfather and y/n is my soulmate " Naruto replied with " I don't care if he's your grandmother and y/n is also my soulmate "  

Time skip to all ( sorry guys I'm skipping all of it see you in the next episode )