Chapter 28| Studio Day

*warning : long chapter and stay tuned till the end! Important message*

Acacias Pov
Waking up in the morning is the worst.
Today I had a weird feeling, and I don't like it. It's probably because I'm hungry. My stomachs growling.

I was snoozing around my bed, on my phone like every teenage girl. I looked at the time and it was 7. I should probably go get ready. Don't want to keep Jack waiting.

I finally got up from bed and went to go brush my teeth and shower and yeah. My normal routine.

Andrea and Kayla was still sleeping so I was the only one awake.

After I was done with showering, I changed into my clothes. I was wearing a long sleeve crop top and high waisted jeans with a scarf.

I went to do my hair and makeup. I decided to put my hair into a messy bun once it was dried. For my makeup I winged out my eyeliner and put on some mascara.

Once I was done with that Jack texted me. It read...

From Jack💘:
Hey babe, are you almost ready?

I looked at the time and it was 7:50.

To Jack💘:
Um yeah I just need to eat breakfast and put on my shoes.

From Jack💘:
No need to eat breakfast. We're going to eat at iHops. Should I pick you up right now?

To Jack💘:
Yeah sure, just text me when your here.

From Jack💘:
Okay bye babe, see you in a bit💗

To Jack💘:
See yah💩

I put my phone down and got my socks on. I decided to wear my white converse because I just love those shoes like every teenage girl.

I got my purse and phone and walked downstairs not making any noise. Well at least trying not to make any noise.

Then I got a text from Jack.

From Jack💘:
I'm outside.

To Jack💘:
I'm coming out right now

I got my keys, locked the door and walked to Jacks car. But I noticed that Madison was there to. She was taking shotgun.

"Hey babe! Come in, don't just stand there." - Jack yelled

I just nodded and sat in the back with Johnson.

"Hey Acacia." - Johnson

"Hey." - I said with no sympathy.

He gave me a "what's wrong?" look and I just ignored him.

I was just scrolling down on my phone. Waiting till I can get out of this car. It's not the car, it's Madison. It's always Madison.

Jack then played music. The song was "Candy Shop By 50 cent"

"Ayeeee." - Johnson said dancing making me laugh.

Jack then started dancing. Before I can say anything to him Madison was already first in line.

"Keep those eyes on the road pretty boy, you can dance later." - Madison said with that annoying voice she has.

I rolled my eyes and just like that, I wasn't smiling anymore. What pisses me off even more is that Jack just smirked at her. He didn't even notice me.

Minutes later, we were at iHop. I wasn't in the mood to talk to anybody. The only person who notices me is Johnson. He was trying to get me to talk why I was so quiet.