Chapter 7

Cameron's P.O.V
I realized I left my phone in Alex's carry on so I went to her room to get it. I saw the door was open a cracked so I came in. I saw Aaron kissing Alex. "WHAT THE HELL!" I scream. I pick Aaron up from the bed by his shirt collar and slam him against the wall. I wind back to punch him but Alex grabbed my arm.
"Get out now." She said.
"What the hell did I even do!" I yell.
"Why don't you check your phone." She says trying to stay calm. "Get out Cam we're done." And with that she pushes me out of the room.
...
Alex's P.O.V
I push him out the door the door and lock it behind him. "I am so sorry I can't believe he tried to punch you!" I say to Aaron. He sits back onto the bed and lays down. I turn the tv on and look for something good.
"Hey lex?" Aaron asks
"Yeah?"
"I'm sorry I kissed you." He says while fiddling with his fingers.
"It's okay... I kind of liked it." I say blushing.
"Really?" He asks clearly trying not to blush. I join him on the other bed and keep looking for something to watch. When i find nothing we decide to just talk.
"Hey where is Carter and Matt?" I ask.
"I think there in Nash's room playing truth or dare." He answers.
"Oh." I reply. I look over at him and find myself staring. He looks over at me and smiles. I put my hand on the back of his neck and pull him closer to me. I kiss his soft lips and pull away starting to wonder if i should trust him or not.
"Whats wrong?" He asked.
"I don't know i guess I'm just... scared." I answer
"Of what?" He asks out of curiosity.
"Well I thought Cameron really liked me but, he lied and I'm just not sure if i should trust you or not." I say hoping he'll understand.
"I get it." He answers I try to hold back my tears accidentally letting one slip. I guess he noticed because he pulled me into a hug and started to rub my back. I lay down and he lays down behind me. I start to drift asleep until I feel a pair of strong arms wrap around me.