Chapter one

Alex's P.O.V
I was sitting on the bench in the school parking lot waiting for my brother to pick me up. I looked up at the gray sky and started to hear thunder.
"Are you sure you don't want us to take you home?" My friend Kory asked me.
"Ya we live down the block from you it's not any trouble." His sister Faith added.
"No it's fine Nash will be here any minute he's probably just running late." I answer.
"Okay bye then." They say in unison. As they pull out of the parking lot i feel a drop of rain hit my cheek. I whipped out my phone and called my brother. Voicemail, i try again, voicemail once again. He must be driving I think to myself.
...
Nash's P.O.V
"NO YOU CANT DO THAT YOU CHEAT!" Carter screams at the tv. "I'm done with this stupid game." He says while ejecting black ops from the xbox. I hear my mom run down stairs in a hurry.
"NASH WHERE IS YOUR SISTER?!" She screams
"Which one Cat? Shes at soccer practice why?" I answer
"No your other one the one you were supposed to pick up 20 minuets ago?!!" She yells back
"Oh shit!"
...
Alex's P.O.V
I try to call Cameron but he also doesn't answer. I finally decide to call my mom and she answers.
"Hello?"
"Where's Nash?!" I Ask
"I don't know i thought he was picking you up." She answers.
"Well clearly not I've been sitting in the school parking lot for about 20 minutes and I'm drenched from the rain!" I retort.
"Ok well we're on our way bye." She answers.
"Bye."
Ughhhhh I'm freezing and drenched how could this day get worse.
...
Nash finally arrives about ten minutes later. As he gets out of the car I stand up cross my arms and give him a death glare.
"How the hell could you forget to pick me up?!" I yell.
"Sorry i wasn't paying attention to the time!" He answers.
"Save it." I say as I storm past him to the car. I open the back door and see all the boys in the backseat.
"Hi." Cameron says with a smile. I roll my eyes and look at Hayes in the front seat.
"Just sit in his lap." He says gesturing to Cam. I groan and sit on Cam's lap.
"Comfy?" He asks with a laugh.
"Very." I answer give him a sarcastic smile.
...
We get through the door of the house and i race upstairs to my room to get dressed. I change into leggings and a t shirt and go downstairs. I slam down onto the couch and swing my legs onto matt's lap. He turns to me and sticks his tongue out. I do the same thing. Not soon after my sister Cat comes through the front door.
"Hey guys you look like your having fun." She says with a smile.
"Hey lets play truth or dare!" hayes screams.
"Why not!" Cat screams. She comes over and sits next to me on the couch.
"Alex." Hayes says "truth or dare."
"Truth." I answer
"I dare you to tell us who you like out of all of us." Hayes says
"Im not saying." I answer
"Cameron?"
"Maybe."
"Taylor?"
"Maybe."
"Matt?"
"Maybe."
"Carter?"
"Maybe."
"Aaron?"
"Maybe."
"Dude shes just gonna say maybe to all of us you can stop." Jack G interrupts.
"Smart boy." I say to Jack.
"I think she likes Cameron." Hayes said. I start to blush but try to hide it so i don't give it away.
"Shes blushing she sooo likes you!" Hayes says to Cam.
"No i do not!" I yell.
"Yes you do admit it!" He screams
"I'm going to take a shower!" I yell and run up the stairs. I lock myself in my room and slam down onto my bed. I start to cry and bring my knees up to my chest. "I'm so stupid, he probably hates me now." I say to myself in between sobs. I curl up onto my bed and try to relax. Sooner or later i end up falling asleep.