Chapter 2

The next day

Linket was still sleeping as vampires sleep through the day as Michael watches her as he knows while laying next to her as while he also had an arm around her keeping her close as she was nibbling on his hand from her dream which was unexpected to him. While she then nuzzles into him a bit seeming not wanting to be alone while she wakes up a bit as it was becoming night and says yawning a bit. Just when i Through it was a dream. He looks at her and strokes her hair to comfort her as she nuzzles into him and starts crying quitely as she didn't want to be a vampire. While he noticed and kept her close as she calms down a bit while she looks at him and he cleans away her bloody tears and nuzzles her to try and comfort her as he gets up and carried her out of his room and down to the kitchen and sets her on the kitchen table. he then gose to the fridge and opens it grabbing out a bottle of blood for her as they had normal food for the slashers that eat and blood for vampires as she watches him coming back to her opening the bottle for her wondering if she will take it cold. So she takes it from he deciding to try it cold as she takes a mouth full it tasted awful but didn't want to spit it out so she swallows it and hands it to him as he could tell she didn't like it so he gose and heats it up in the microwave. As cinder walks in with a bag of some clothes for Linket as Linket takes it and nodes in thanks as she gets off the table going to the bathroom and pulls out a outfit putting it on getting out of her old clothes.

 As cinder walks in with a bag of some clothes for Linket as Linket takes it and nodes in thanks as she gets off the table going to the bathroom and pulls out a outfit putting it on getting out of her old clothes

(Linket new outfit)

She grabs the bag leaving putting it in Michael room as she returns to the kitchen while cinder had left to do something as Linket sits on the table in the kitchen As Michael grabs the bottle out of the microwave and gives it to her as she takes it from him drinking it as it tasted better then when it was cold. She drinks and he watches her and looks at her blue leather jacket liking it while she finished she hands him the bottle while he gose and throws it in the recycling bin for her. Into the entity wants them both for a match to see how well they work together wondering if they will work together as good as he and cinder dose While he helps Linket off the table And she follows him the the portal and they walks through.

In the match

Linket looks around outside of a window she is next to seen hooks and generators as she was in a house while Michael is else where as she pulls a knife out of her jacket pocket which the entity gave her. She then leaves the house seen police cars everywhere as this was were Michael lived in haddonfield while Linket looks around as she was born in haddonfield before been moved to forks. So she walks around looking for survivors she had learn about from listing to Freddy about when he was in a match while she was sleeping. she walks around as she came across Michael hooking a survivor as she watched while he gose after another survivor and she sees one and gose after him using her vampire speed grabbing him by the throat and decided to kill him by lifting him into the air and stabs him right up under his ribcage to his heart. She grins darkly as he trys to make her stop but makes her stab him deeper as he hits her then dies as she throws him on the ground and gose off to find another survivor as the entity was shouting at her in her head for killing one. While she ignores it and gose to Michael as he had the final survivor hooking the survivor which finished match as they left through a portal.

Back at the mansion

They walks through as Linket gets slammed into a wall by the entity shadows as it was mad at her for disobeying its orders deciding to give her another chance as the shadows disappears. As Michael helps her up knowing she must have killed a survivor on accident which happens as he dose it sometimes as she stands and takes her upstairs to his room as he sets her down on his bed and takes her knife to have it sharpen for her while he sharpened his own. He sits at his desk and starts sharpening them while she watches him bitting her lip a bit as she was attracted to him as a mate then she starts blushing lightly thinking about it which makes her fangs came out which makes her hide them a bit embarrassed about them. He noticed when he finished sharpening the knives and sits next to her and puts an arm around as she looks at him as she slows her fangs a bit as he touched them finding them cool as she could tell which makes her blushes a bit into he accidentally cut his finger from how sharp her fangs are. She takes his hand putting the finger he cut in her mouth as he watched her while she nicks her tongue with a fang and used the blood to heal him which works As she removed his finger from her mouth noticing his finger was healed as she sits on his lap snuggling into him while he watches her and puts an arm around her keeping her close. she then dozed off to try and have a nap while Michael watches her stroking her blond hair.