"I haven't" Bruce said. "Alfred mentioned it being, and I quote, an exceptionally wretched and heartbreaking idea for you on multiple fronts" Bruce said. 

"Alfred really does need a raise" Ashley sighed. "Especially with as much as he puts up with you."

"So I'm assuming since you're going back to San Fransico you'll be trying out the Titans again?" Bruce asked, ignoring his daughter's snide comments. 

"Maybe it's time for a do-over?" Dick asked. 

"You don't have to ask him for permission, I own the damn place" Ashley said, shaking her head at Dick. 

"You know, you haven't changed at all" Bruce sighed. "Still as stubborn and hard-headed as ever" He said to his daughter.

"Your fault, not mine" Ashley shrugged.

"I would like one thing from you both if you don't mind" Bruce said. but Ashley knew that regardless, she would have to accept. 

"What?" Ashley asked. 

"I want you to take Jason with you and train him" Bruce said, leaning back into his couch. 

"Oh for fuck's sake" Ashley yelled, throwing her hands up in the hair. "I don't want to babysit the imitation!"

"Have you calmed down yet?" Bruce asked Ashley after a few moments after she blew up on her father.

"You're going in a home" Ashley shook her head at the man. "If you're going to take in strays you're supposed to not throw them away like trash you do know that right?" Ashley asked her father.

"He should get the chance from two of my biggest successes" Her father defended.

"We're successes now?" Ashley asked. "We're not fucking science experiments" She said angrily to her father.

"I never said you were" Bruce sighed.

"You implied it" Ashley said pointedly.

"The final thing I would like to discuss with you" Bruce began. "Is the properties."

"Now you just want to piss me off" Ashley accused.

"If I wanted to do that, there are far easier ways to do it" Bruce said. "For each property sold, another home was built. The apartments presented too much of a security risk" He explained.

"So your thought process was 'Hey, let's sell Ashley's shit without asking her what she thinks?'" She questioned her father.

"It was the right move at the time" Bruce shrugged. "Just because you like to believe I want to kill you, doesn't mean I actually want you dead."

"You're a liar" Ashley huffed, gripping Dick's hand tighter and leaning back.

"I've also rebuilt the Palo Alto home and the Pacific Heights home" Bruce told her. Ashley looked at her father and tried not cry.

"Those were my favorite houses" Ashley said sadly.

"Yes they were, that's why I got them back from when you sold them" Bruce said gently.

"I love you too, Dad."

♠♠♠

"This is place is so big" Rachel said as Ashley came into view

"With the amount of money my family is worth and that fact we were quite literally the first family here in the sixteen hundreds if it wasn't as big as it is, I'd say they failed us in that timeframe" Ashley said and shrugged, leaning on the entryway.