Walks through the hallway and then flops both of us on his sofa.

"So you met Dalton?" He questions me.

I sit beside him, and i nod my head because I may as well be honest.

"Yeah" i pause.
He looks at me, "he was alright" i say.

"Yeah, I should've told you that he was coming or something. But now he knows that you stay here" he tells me.

"Is that a bad thing?" I question him.
"I don't think so" he says.

————
Lukas
———-

She's basically moved in.
Has been for a month or so now...

However, I still haven't told her about Avery.
I've been meaning to though...

Today I make the several batch of pancakes with her that I don't like.
Yet I still make them over and over again because I like her.

I am indeed either stupid, or falling for her, or both...

"We've managed to make a mess" she says, looking up at the batter on the ceiling.
"Oh well..." i say, looking up at the ceiling and then back to the pancake mix.

"Right, so now your turn to flip them and shit" i tell her while grabbing a pan.
"I'm not an expert but I'll try" she says.

Pouring the batter one by one in the pan, then leaving it for a few seconds and then flipping it.
"Your turn" she says, while placing the pancake on the plate.

"Okay fine' i sigh, pour the batter and watch it for a few seconds, before flipping it and putting it on the plate.
"Nice" she claps her hands.

"Could do with some music" he says, before playing her playlist of pop songs.
That I'm forced to listen to, however her style doesn't match mine... I still mange to enjoy her music.

She teases me, she sticks her tongue out and dances around me and puts batter on my nose.

I chuckle, and spin around to attempt to stop her but she rubs the batter in my black shirt.

So I dance around with her, every once in awhile I'm able to get some batter on her too.

Now we're covered in it, there's more batter on us then in the pan.

"The pancakes are burning" i tell her.

She turns the music off, sighs and then gets back to the pancakes.
"Oh well" she says.

——-

That night I decided to work out in my gym.
I have one in my home.

It's not that big or spectacular, but it gets the job done for me.

So i beat the shit out of a work bag, drink some water and remove my sweaty shirt.
Leaving me in just my underwear.

I notice the door open and close in the corner of my eye, and turn to face the blonde who I come to adore so much.
She smiles up at me.

I'm tall, I'm taller then Dalton but not by that much.
The top of her head reaches above my elbow, in the middle of my elbow and my shoulder.

Whenever we hug, I bet she can hear my heartbeat if she put her ear to my chest.

"Come to watch me?" I ask.
"May I?" She questions me and i nod my head.

She heads toward the bench press and i watch her.
She removes the black mafia jumper, she's in a white tank top and shorts.

She then, lays herself down and looks at the weight above her.
I walk toward her and stand by her head.

"Have you ever done this before" i say.
"No" she pauses, "cant be that hard" she says.