I

A normal peaceful Tuesday mornig in Woodsboro in California. This town have so much nicknames which I don't even count, the most famous nickname is 'serial killer town'.

Going to school was already nightmare. There's always someone who making fun of ghostface . Why i am so sensitive about this? My dad is Stu Macher. He didn't even know that his slut had baby with him.

I got out of my car and and I went to mine group, sometimes they're so fucking annoying but i love them. Something is happening,because they look sad.

"Hey guys,what happened? You guys look like u seen ghost" i said jokingly. They looked me like i said something really bad. My smile went off. "What happend" i looked confused.

"Tara was attacked last night. She said that the person had ghostface mask" Amber said

"Fuck wha- so you telling me that ghostface is back AGAIN? In this town? Is she okay?" I practically yelled, Amber hugged me. "But there's no way that they're bac-" then I realize that i am daughter of original.

"Oh my god,Vic! Are you deaf!? Yup ghostface is back again. And yes she's okay,we can go to see her after school." Liv said calming me down . 'SCHOOL IS CANCELED' our principal yelled.

"Okay, I guess I'm going home. We can hang out later and go to see Tara?" everyone nodds and leave. I went to my car and unlock it.

"FUCK!" I yelled in my car and slammed into the steering wheel. I cried, I take pills from my drawer. I waited six minutes,because I felt weird but after six minutes,I felt again good.

I drive to my apartment,i cooked food. I lie down on couch. I turn on TV and watched stab, i just wanted know what personality had my dad when he was same age like me. Suddenly i heard someone calling me "I dontt wanna gett upppp" I mumbled,I walked to kitchen and picked it up. That was bad idea..

"Hello? Who's this?" I jumped on kitchen bar.

"The question is who's this?" The man said smirking behind the phone

"Your mom" i laughed and jumped of the kitchen bar "you think that i will say my name to stranger who thinks that he's the best ghostface? Fuck no" i said sarcastically.

"What's your favorite scary movie?" the mf ghostface said

"stab ofcourse" i walked to living room,and again lie down on the couch.

"Isn't this movie of your dad and his bestfriend Billy Loomis and Stu Macher" he laughed

"Fuck you." I yelled on the phone and hang out. I rolled my eyes. This motherfucker thinks that he will scare daughter of original? Fuck no,nobody will do. Ring...Ring...Ring... "fuck"

"Asshole,listen. If you gonna call m-" i said but i was cut out.

"You listen you bitch! If you going to hang out on me one more time, I'll kill you like a fish!!" He screamed.

"Ok" i only said this word and hang out again. He thinks that I'll be scared asf? Hell nah.

Ofcourse he didn't call after that. 'I need to clear my head' i said in my head so i walked to my room and picked outfit:

{if you dont like it you can choose something else <3}I locked my door and put on my airpods

I locked my door and put on my airpods. I had last cigarette 'fuck it,i dont have lighter' so i asked some strange for it.

"Hello sorry if I bothering you but do you have lighter? I forget it home." I asked nicely,he looked me and i fall in love. His eyes was dark brown,his jawline was straight. We make eye contact like 15 seconds.

Billy Loomis POV;;

I walked on street with my cigarette, first day in my old town. Stu's daughter lives here,we trying to find here 2 years. Stu blame his self that he would take care of her if he would know. Her slut mother,send note to Stu and said that he have daughter named Victoria Macher and she send him her photos when she was five years old. I saw him cry first time,he loves her with his all heart. It breaks my heart to seeing him looking at her old pictures. Suddenly some girl asked me for lighter,i looked at her eyes. I was lost.. That's her,Victoria Macher. I fall in love with her,her eyes,her lips,her everything.

"Hey,ofcourse. Here" i smiled,i never felt this feeling. She's mine now,I would kill for her. "What's your name?" I said looking at her,I can't get my eyes of her.

She light up her cigarette, she was so hot damn "Oh sorry here" she gives me back my lighter "my name is Victoria,but call me Vic,what's yours?" she smiled and asked that question. Ou fuck i am dead

Victoria Macher POV;;

I light up my cigarette "Oh sorry here" i give him back his lighter "my name is Victoria,but call me Vic,what's yours?" I asked,of course i knew that he's Billy Loomis.

"Um Billy Loomis" he said nervously "don't tell anyone please. Nobody knows that i am alive" i walked next to my dads bestfriend and my crush.

"So Stu is alive too?" I asked looking down

"Yes,he wants to meet you so bad. We tried to find you 2 years. Your mother send him note like three years ago. He had to take some pills." He said like he was Stu,I wanted to cry but no right here. "Do you want to meet him?" He looked at my eyes again

"My mother was fucking slut,I find out that Stu is my dad because i find her old diaries. I know that you knew he cheated on Tatum." I said looking at him.

"I know. And I know that you know that she helped us. Tatum was ironic bitch,i didn't like her." He smiled and put his arm around my neck. We walked to his car.

________________________________