White shirts

I yawned and moved around my bed, my room still dark, i turn around and I'm startled to see cillian fast asleep facing away from me, he had a white t shirt on and some grey jogging bottoms.

At first I completely forgot he slept in my bed but then after a few seconds I remembered. I was still tired but I didn't wanna wake him up yet, he looked so peaceful sleeping, and really fucking hot, and cute, and hot, and adorable, and fucking hot. I moved my body closed to his and traced my fingers up and down his back and then I put my arm and my leg over him, i was getting impatient waiting for him to wake up.
I softly whispered while lightly tapping him
"Cillian"
"Wake up"
"Cillian"
Cillian groaned and ignored me
"I know your awake"
He still didn't reply
"Cillia-"
"Shhhhh" he finally said still not moving
"Are u like this every morning"
"My bed is much comfier than this one so no"
"Oh so u gave me the uncomfortable bed?"
"Yes, otherwise I would have to sleep on the uncomfortable bed"
Cillian rolled over so he was on his back and he turned his head to the side so he was looking at me, god he looked so good right now, i just constantly want to kiss him.
" how did you sleep?" He said
"Very good"
"I could tell, u was snoring all night" cillian said smirking and turning his head so he was looking up at the high ceiling.
I immediately blushed so embarrassed
"Wh-what your joking? I don't snore."
"You did yesterday" he said chuckling
"Well whatever! I need to get ready so do you mind?" I said while pointing to the door urging him to leave, i clearly didn't want him to leave I just wanted to see what he would do.
"Give me 5 minutes I'm tired"
"Convince me"
He gently put his arms out signalling me to lay on him. He looked at me and raised an eyebrow...the thing this man is capable of I swear.
I immediately got back in the bed and laid on him.
I felt his breathing on my chest
"It really isn't hard to convince you" he said with a light laugh.
I moved around adjusting my self on him and getting comfortable
"Shut up"
"You just cant get enough of me?" He said cockily
"What makes you think that? Just because every other stupid women who works in ur stupid office has a stupid dumb crush on you doesn't mean i do" I said spitefully
"Someone seems a bit jealous.." he said smirking
"Im not jealous" i said  while placing my hand on the back of his head and rubbing  his neck, while moving so I was looking into his eyes innocently.
Cillian swallowed and looked down at me.
His breathing a little heavier
"Are you sure"
I licked my lips and looked back up at him while subtly brushing my self against his private area....
"I'm very sure"
I suddenly felt his dick get hard i only had pj shorts on and no underwear but he had boxers and joggers on , I ran circles around the back of his neck again while still starring up at him, he looked down at me with his fucking deep eyes that get me every single time, I gently moved my body and grinded my hips so so so softly and subtly against his, wild I know but I felt like being bold and spontaneous, he clenched his jaw, clearing knowing what I was doing, I could tell he was trying to ignore it.

So I decided to tease him even more, I moved my body up so my lips were resting on his neck and i ever so gently placed soft kisses down his neck, I felt Cillian swallow anxiously, fuck maybe I was making him uncomfortable.
this thought rushed through my head in fear. I felt nothing other to do but move. So I quickly moved my body of his.
But before I could fully do this Cillian placed his hands on my hips and moved my body back on to his, this time he moved so that my vagina was directly on top of his penis, he was hard, fuck, I mean at least we both have clothes on, but holy fuck does he even realise this...
Cillian then softly moved a strand of my hair out of my face and licked his lips. He moved his head closer to mine and placed a soft peck on my lips, he was driving me mad.
He rubbed my back and trailed his hands up and down until they grabbed lightly onto my hips, his eyes flickered to mine. connecting our eye contact yet again, he clenched his jaw , then began to guide my hips so so so subtly up and down on top of his dick, he was still looking at my eyes the whole time. The feeling of him being so close up against me and the feeling of us brushing against eachother and lightly grinding against eachother filled me up with so much satisfaction, as the time went on he started moving me harder and less subtly it was far from subtle now, he was doing it faster and harder, I felt his dick getting harder and harder, I wish he didn't have those pants on, I wish I could feel and see what was under them. But this was more than perfect right now.
Cillian starting going even faster , I was gasping into his ear and everytime a moan escaped from my lips he seemed to go even harder, I felt close...and i gripped onto his arm, and then his fucking phone rang.
"Fuck" cillian mumbled as he quickly reached for his phone repositioning himself so I wasn't on top of him anymore
Cillian answered the phone straight away, it was clearly a buisness call
"Cillian murphy speaking" he said in his phone voice, as he got up and walked into the ensuite.
i could hear his voice slowly turn muffled as he closed the bathroom door.

I could hear Cillian talking for ages, he took so long that I decided to pick up a book from his bookshelf and read it.
I was laying on his bed with my short silk Lacey top and shorts, he finally walked in and stared down at me, i glanced up at him while I was turning through the pages of one of his books, that I decided to read because he took so long.
"Sorry. Important phone call" Cillian said apologetically.
I rolled my eyes at him and looked back down to the book. As I was looking down at the book cillian walked of to his dressing room, which I had a clear view of because of the way I was laying on the bed, he pulled his white shirt of and I couldn't help but stare and study his chest and body, he was so toned, his defined v line and abs, what is this man doing to me, he then pulled a white shirt on, I put the book down and walked slowly Over to him as he started doing his buttons up on his shirt.
I walked so now I was standing directly infront of him, his eyes looking down at me.
"Hey" I said softly
"Hey" he said back, his voice raspy and low
"Do you need help with that" I said as I trailed my hands along his shirt finding my way to the buttons
Cillian just smirked at me and let me button his shirt up, I got to the top button and struggled a bit
"I can take it from here" he said looking down at me laughing slightly
"No i can do it" I insisted stubbornly still struggling
"Of course you can" he said sarcastically while he rested his hands on my waist, this gave me so many butterflies.
I finally did the top button and then I had my arms around his neck, still looking up at him, i went on my tip toes and placed a light peck on his cheek.
"Is that all I'm getting?" Cillian said
I went on my tip toes again and this time lightly pecked him on the lips
"Mmmm still not enough" he said sniggering.
I put my arms around his neck and then proceeded to kiss him deeper this time, he placed his hands under my ass and lifted me up so my legs were around his waist.
I continued kissing him, with tongue, while he backed up onto the wall of his dressing room, pushing me against it roughly while he was still carrying me , he broke this kiss for a second to stare into my eyes but i just pulled him back in
"Devyn i need to go in a sec" he said pulling away
And then proceeding to kiss me again...and again and again and then doing the whole "i will be late" and then kissing me again? Like bro make your mind up.
"Okay dev i really do need to go now"