Battle

What followed was a blur.

El hombre alto dead. Stiff. Body once erected now craned over its self, discarded into a corner.
Duos fist.
Clothing slamming against the walls.
Stitches bursting.

Gorro was left panting... Protecting himself with his hulky arms. Billy rushed over to him, and put his hand on his friend shoulders as he watched duo slug prenda after prenda de ropa for hours on end.

After a while, the body's of clothing started to build a pile around the door... A pile of corspes.. billy had to strain not to look at his once friends, now fallen.

"Please stop!" He yelled as he pushed a dead hat to the side.

" What?" Duo said punching the clothing he looked at billy..

Billyfelt his eyes starting to well up as he gripped his own arm.

" I don't think this is solving anything... I lost you once Duolingo. I don't think this attacking... This hurting will solve anything."

Duo raised his eyebrows at response to Billy's speech.
" Billy. Your being illogical. You have been hurt. The only way to avoid hurt is to hurt back. " He punched a pink abrigo into the wall.

"No." Said billy.. who took off his subglasse stop reveal the eyeless wool that lay behind it.. " stop duo." " We can leave. " " What's needed to be done is finished."

But duo didn't stop. He merely looked away from billy, and continued punching.. this time harder... Like a sputtering machine...

Billy knew he couldn't change him. He watched as duo mowed down the clothing which stood frozen, helpless, like the raw limbs of some dead trees. His once freinds.. foes.. peers. Now lay there, to be meaninglessly attacked but this green demi god.

So billy knew what he had to do. Even if it churned the stiches in his stomach.

He put back on his sunglasses, and fumbled pst the clothing at hks feet. He was dissorrited by the noise duos of duos destruction, but he found it anyway. The window.

Then he noticed gorro, who was up beside him, bitting his lip. " Are you sure you want to do this billy?"

Billy nodded and let gorro lift him up until he could see the small sliver of light coming from the floral curtains with clarity. He reached forward... And parted them...

SCREEEECH

Billy covered his ears.

He did not look back to duo. He merely focused on the trees outside,. The blue sky that lay fat with promise and the greedy sun.

He tried to ignore the scream. Until it stoped. And billy knew Duos green sized prices would soon be drifting gently down the hall, the clothing unleashed back into movement. Life. His old friend should soon be moving. Talking breathing.

But billy didn't look back.

He simply climbed though the window... And was swallowed by the world.