A friend in need

Once again billy was stroun across the coat rack next to El gorro. El hombre alto left billy there to fester on the previous events...

The loss of duo somehow felt more excruciating to billy than the loss of las botas.

Duo gave billy a warmth he never felt before. It seemed to vibrated in Billy's stiches, deep into his core. But now, with duo gone the feeling is replaced by an utter all consuming coldness.

Billy sighed.

" Billy, are you ok?"

Billy looked up from the shelter of his arms to find gorro staring at him. Gorros eye seemed wide with concern.

" You're awake.." billy replied in a murmur.

" Of course billy." Said gorro in his usually high pitched bell like voice. It seemed to calm billy, even in this harsh times like these. Billy found the sensations swirling inside him to have slowed to a gentle hum as he divirted his attention to his friend.
"All the trashing in the hallway. And you weren't here beside me. I was worried about you billy." " What was happening?"

Billy stared down at the ground from the coat rack, silent for a moment. But gorro coutinued to gaze at him patiently, waiting for an answer.

Then billy told him. He told him of duo, of his partnership with him and they're plan for uprising. And then, through chocked sobs, he then tells of duos supposed demise, and all through this gorro looks at billy and nods sympathetically.

" I'll help you get El hombre alto. Gorro said, looking at billy not with usual soft blue stare, but that of cold steel. This took billy aback.

" Wait why would you help me? " After we just broke up..."

" Billy, I don't need to be your boyfriend to love you. " "And I want to be by yourside for whatever you must do. If that means thing down the tall tall man then so be it."

If billy tiene ojos he would be tearing up. " Gorro, I love you too. I'm just not sure it's in a romantic way." He than hugged that hat with his knitted arms. Gorro smiles lopsidedly.

The embrace lasted for a good minute

" Uhh gorro?" Then Billy suddenly pulled away, and looked down at the steep drop to the floor below. " How are we going to get to the room of El hombre alto.

In one moment something amazing happened. Through the power of platonic love gorro transformed.

Suddenly, Four Huge muscular arms split out from Gorros sides, With a flurry of pops and blinding orange light.

Once the change was complete

Gorro then gripped billy to his side, and like a steroid ridden demon spider clawed his way feverishly down the coat rack.

" Gorro?"
Billy gasped and looked at his former boyfriend in a new way. Gorro had changed. He was no longer the naive hat he once dated.

Hell no.

Gorro had changed, and he had changed for billy.