"Spill, I'll try to guess who it was." She says.

"Well, I went upstairs to try to find the bathroom and I heard a lot of noise coming from one of the rooms so I just wanted to check and see if they were alright," I say.

"I don't even know how to explain the situation. He let me in but he was being so weird. He had a gun and he was bleeding. He was being so forward with me and I was starting to think he was going to kill me or something." I say.

They all stare at me with the same expression.

"His name was-"

"Rafe." Sarah says as she stands up and looks behind her.

I turn around to see Rafe's tall body leaning against the door frame.

"Rafe are you insane?" Sarah says.

"She wanted to come in." He shrugs. He shoots me a quick wink and my face flushes.

"No Rafe, don't wink at her. Don't even look at her anymore okay. How could you do that to her, she literally just moved here and you probably scarred her for life." Sarah rants but he looks unfazed.

"I didn't do anything to her." He slurs. "She's alright."

"You're lucky she is, dad would kill you if he found out you laid a finger on her."

Dad? Wait, are they siblings? And he did in fact lay a finger on me and left his blood there too. At least, I assume it was his blood.

I wish I could stop my face from blushing. I don't even notice until I see myself in the large mirror sitting on the wall Rafe is leaning against.

"You're disgusting Rafe." Sarah huffs. "Don't go anywhere near her again okay, I'm not losing a friend because of you."

She turns her body around and sits back in her chair. I awkwardly look at the rest of the guys and they have a normal expression on their faces. Maybe this is a normal occurrence.

I hear Rafe shuffle behind me, and I turn around to see that he's gone.

"I'm so sorry about him, he has issues," Sarah says rolling her eyes.

"It's fine," I say.

"Did he hurt you?"

"No, he didn't touch me." I lie.

"Good." She says. "He's a lot of trouble Hannah. Stay as far away from him as you can."

That seems hard to do when I'm sitting in his house.

"I will," I say. "Where's the bathroom?"

"Just out past the living room and down the hall. First door on the left." Sarah explains and I give her a small smile before getting up and following her directions.

I splash some cold water on my face to get rid of the heat that's filling my body. I hate how Rafe makes me feel this way, he's clearly not a good person and I'm somehow attracted to him.

I open the door and jump when he comes into my line of vision.

"Sorry, didn't mean to make you nervous, again." He says, his voice low.

"It's okay," I say and try to pass him but he steps in the way, his body almost touching mine.

"I'm sorry about last night, I really don't remember much about it." He says.

"What do you remember?" I ask.

"I remember some annoying chick trying to get into my room." He says with a smirk. I look up at his eyes and immediately look away when I realize my body is starting to heat up again.

"I also remember how soft your skin was." He says, causing me to make eye contact again.

He lifts his hand up and repeats the same motion he did last night, running his fingers down my arm, except this time he has a metal ring that's cold on the skin.

"And I remember your breath hitching when I touched you like you just did." He says. I look at him again and his eyes are darker than they were before. His lip isn't full of blood anymore, but the gash is still visible. His tongue glides over it and slides back into his mouth.

"I remember you looking at my lips like you are right now." He says.

"I was just looking at your cut again," I say.

"I know you want to kiss me, you don't have to lie about it." He says. I usually hate this cocky attitude guys have, but if anything, this is turning me on.

"I want to kiss you too." He says in a whisper and I shiver when his thumb lands on my bottom lip pulling it from my top lip just a little. "But I'm going to wait for you to admit that you want to kiss me back."

"I, um-"

"You need to learn to use your words with me, Hannah." He says and my body tingles. I want to tell him to stop calling me by my name but I think he would say it, even more, to drive me crazy.

"Rafe!" Sarah shouts from behind us but Rafe isn't quick to separate our bodies.

"It's fine Sarah." He says. "I was just apologizing for last night."

"Yeah right, leave her alone, god." She sighs. She grabs my hand and pulls me away from him. He turns around and watches Sarah drag me out of the living room. As I watch his smirking face, I can't help but feel sad that she interrupted him.