𝑨𝒄𝒕 𝑰: 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑰

Start from the beginning

"Want to show off a little?"

"Duh! Of course!"

Arya says in excitement as she quickly takes the bow, nocking the arrow as Ben moves his legs out of the way to allow her room to shoot over the fence post. Just as Bran seems ready let loose his arrow, another one whizzes past him, hitting dead center as he quickly spins around, staring at Arya as she has the most smug and humorous grin on her face possible as she bows a little.

❄❄❄

❄❄❄

Jon and Robb burst out into fits of laughter as Arya drops the bow, running away as Bran begins to give chase to her around the courtyard.

"Thank you, Ben!"

She calls out as Benget just laughs, setting his lute against the post as he stands to join his brother.

"He's still not listening."

"Well did I ever listen to you when you taught me how to stand properly and hold my sword the right way?"

"No, you didn't listen at all. Not until I rung your head like a Sept bell a few times."

The two twins laugh with each other, remembering old times as if they were yesterday as Lord Stark leaves his wife's side to go and prepare for the journey to the hills outside of Winterfell. Lady Catelyn turns back to look down over the railing on the ramparts, watching the Stark Twins laugh with one another.

"Come on, little brother. Let's go get these arrows. You go get the ones that soared over the wall."

"Was there ever a time where you weren't the boss of me?"

Jon asks through a smile as Benget takes an arrow from the target, pointing it at Jon with a grin.

"You had a short bit in our mother's womb to enjoy your freedom from me, Jon. But I, the older brother by ten minutes or so, am forever the boss of you."

The two laugh as Jon nudges his brother's arm and backs off laughing as Benget just kicks at him in a brotherly and friendly sort of way. Jon leaves to go and grab the arrows the Bran had fired over the wall as Ben continues pulling arrows out of the muddy ground before and behind the hay target. Moving back and setting them back in the rack, he feels a set of eyes on him as he looks up, seeing that Lady Catelyn is glowering down on him with scornful eyes. He holds eye contact though, peering up with his almost glowing violet eyes into her scornful ones.