𝐢. V-live: Jemi

*YOU HAVE A NEW NOTIFICATION!*

"TOX!C is going live now on v-live! Click here"

                                                                    ✎

                                                                    ✎

"ahh is this live? let me see" the maknae said confused. "Ahh! ok ok!" she said. "Hello everyone, I am jemi! I am so glad you clicked on this live!" Jemi said, waving her hand. 

-AHHH! JEMII YOU SO HOTTT!

-Jemii!! I love you your my bias!

-YAYY JEMI'S LIVE AGAINNN~

-SO...MY BIAS WRECKER IS LIVE AGAIN

-My fav girl is live!

- I have 50 assignments but my jemi is more important.

-^ periodt

"I know everyone is a bit stressed in their lives, and so am i. So today I am going to help you calm down-" The maknae stopped to scroll through the comments. "YAHH! complete your assignments! no no no, go complete your school work and then come back! please complete your homework!" she said to the fans. "ok so let's play the first song! let me know what your fav song is right now!" Jemi said connecting her playlist to a mini speaker. 

-STOP WHY IS SHE SO CUTE AND HOT AT THE SAME TIME-

-step on me!!!

-she's so sweet, we don't deserve her :'(

- I was so stressed. this is already helping me

-listening to music is a great way to relieve stress! 

"SO! the first song is... everybody talks by Neon trees," the maknae said pressing the play button, "WOAH-" she exclaimed, startled by the loud volume. "okay... let's reduce the volume before my bandmates kill me," she said reducing the volume.

-Unnie have you listened to the Beatles? 

"unnie have you listened to the Beatles? Oh of course I have I really love their songs, ah such nostalgia I get from their songs you know. 70'S, the 80S, and 90's songs are just such a great bop and relaxed comfortable place for me." She said, fiddling with her fingers which were moving to the beat of the songs.