CHAPTER TWENTY

Today we have swimming class.

As you would expect from a school backed by government it has a pretty decent swimming pool.One you can't find in any normal school.

Boys and girls do this class together unlike other schools.Keeping a handful boys aside,every other guy gets pretty excited about this class.As one can guess Ike gets fired up the most.

"Hey Ken don't you feel different today?"

"Hmm?Why would I feel that? Today is like any other day."

"Don't you get it?We have swimming class today. Why is time going so slowly?It seems like forever."

"Don't you have any other things to do then ogle the girls?"

"You are talking like you're some kind of saint who busy maintaining his chastity.You did the same thing last class."

"Huh! Are you out of your mind? Why should I ogle other girls?"

This is turning into a quarrel.

"It's nearly time. We should go to the locker room."

"Oh!Damn I will be late.I need to reach the pool first. Bye Saint Sudo."

.......................

I don't like swimming that much.So I sit on the side of the pool every class.And it will also be a problem if anyone get a wind of my swimming skill.

Takeda sensei is a timid and simple guy.He doesn't bother anyone who doesn't want to swim.But he has a nice build.A body made by swimming on a daily basis.I heard he was selected to participate in the Olympics but couldn't because of a last moment injury.

The girls enjoy the pool more than the boys.Once they get in they don't come out unless the class ends.

Sudo and Ike are coming here.Looks like I have to settle their dispute again.

"Listen Kanji don't get so hyped up for a small thing."

"Small thing?It looks a small thing to you?"

"What happened?", I asked.

"Motada was eyeing Shinohara and saying some things. And Kanji heard it and is angry on him."

"Look Ken,you also heard what he said.
Do think this is a passable matter.We should teach him a good lesson."

"You both know fighting is prohibited, don't you Sudo,Ike?"

"That's what I was saying to Kanji. But no,he won't listen to me."

"Let's say,Motada said something about Horikita.What would you have done?I bet you would break his teeth."

"Ike, isn't Motada did something you were planning to do?"

"I-ah......I wasn't.I mean I was saying but I wouldn't do that.Like Shinohara would feel bad and I don't do that anymore."

"But you were like jumping like a kangaroo and saying how you waited for this day."

"That....that."

"Can't say anything when are busted?"

"It's not like that.I was pretending to be my normal self. Don't deny the fact if I acted differently you wouldn't have made fun of me."

"Huh?But you always do that to me.Tit for tat.Thanks for confessing the truth.I am remembering that till my death."

It seems like Ike is gaining some moral thanks to Shinohara. Not to mention Sudo has become more studious for Horikita.

Kei is enjoying herself to the fullest.It's good to see her hair differently than the usual ponytail.

Everytime we make a eye contact she blushes hardly and hides her face by diving.I have to say she is a pretty good swimmer herself. It would be nice if we could enjoy the pool together alone sometime.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Hey readers! It's been awhile since I last updated it. Don't blame me. I was sick. Worry not it wasn't COVID.I am fine now.See you guys in next chapter.

*Notice:Do any of you guys have COTE 2nd year Vol:4,4.5 & 5?If you have, can you please share the drive link or website link? Thanks in advance.