pr- prf- pre- pretty

Start from the beginning

After that session, all of them were now resided inside their respective classrooms.

Kageyama was not the type to eavesdrop at conversations but this one peeked his curiosity just a teeny tiny bit.

"A new student?"

"From class 1-5"

oh shit- this person is smart

Kageyama thought.

"It's a girl too!"

"For real?"

"Yea, for real man, this one is a hot stuff too!!"

"Well damn, we should take a peek later."

Oh

A girl.

Kageyama once thought again.

The reason as to why it was so bland because in all honesty and something he would be greatly embarrassed to speak out.

Kageyama never once properly talked to a girl. Except for his mother and sister of course

Just hearing that information washed away his curiosity.

I wonder if  Yachi-san is okay with the presence of another pretty girl...

No she was not.

There she sits with her noticeably shaking hands. Beside her a fairy?

NO! That would be an insult!

A goddess

Ah yes, a goddess. The right word to describe the girl beside her.

Her poised demeanor, her elegant presence, her healthy hair, her ugh-

Everything about her screamed pretty. Yachi has still yet to know the name of her new classmate.

Will she ask?

Hell to the fuck no.

Just being beside the girl made her feel like an insect!

Aint complaining though, im literally sitting to a pretty girl.

Their teacher made their appearance and asked the new student to introduce themselves

The girl stood up, and as fast as lightning, she was already infront of the chalkboard.

She picked up the chalk and-

twack, twack, twack, twack

"WAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

The class roared, amazed and mesmerized by the way she elegantly wrote her name. Even Yachi let out a little shout from seeing that masterpiece.

It was so-