"Do you know something? A child is a precious gift to the parents out there. And you are such a blessing to me. Since you were born, I was really happy and thankful because a beautiful child was born in this world. I love you very much Minji please remember that." He stated truthfully cupping his daughter's wet cheeks.

She immediately hugged him and there a tear fell from his eye. It was not a tear of sadness and guilt but it was a tear of joy.

And there, it was a moment that will never be forgotten.

---

Minji had gone to the restroom earlier, so  she was currently walking back towards her father's office; she was overjoyed that she had gotten to spend time with her father, and she began smiling and laughing as a result.

She didn't even noticed that there was an employee walking while looking at her phone smiling. So before she could even avoid her, Minji bumped into her.

The employee squeals and almost stumbled due to her high heels, but she quickly regains her balance, but her phone slips out from her grip. The phone fell on the ground before she could even catch it, and she heard a glass cracked as well.

She widened her eyes and looked at the kid with pure anger. "Yah! Watch where you're going brat!" shouted the employee.

All Minji could do was scoff, "Ahjumma, you're the one who's not looking at the direction you're going at." She sassed and flipped her short yet elegant hair.

The employee gasped when she heard the word ahjumma "WHAT THE HELL? DO I LOOK LIKE AN OLD LADY TO YOU? WITH THIS FACE?" she asked yelled and looked at Minji quite offended.

"I'm more pretty than you ma'am giraffe" she said blankly.

"Why you- ugh! This phone is very expensive! Do you even know how much this is? This is an Iphone 14 Pro Max!" the pink haired lady screamed frustrated.

"That's fake, look at the camera. The new Iphone 14 don't have that kind of lens. And an Iphone 14 Pro Max costs ₩1,449,435.13 here in Korea. It's impossible that you can afford that kind of phone due to your non-expensive clothes ma'am" Minji explained casually not bothering about the employee's anger.

"I have a name you brat, Gwang Do-yun" Doyun said while gritting her teath.

"Do I care? Mostly did I ask Ms. Doyuck?" Minji retorts.

"UGH YOU BITCH! According to your actions, I think you must be having a bad time HAHA! Your life is so horrible!" Doyun laughed and clapped her hands amazed.

"Because you're in it." Minji roasted back.

"You're so ugly don't even talk to me."

"I wasn't planning on talking to you anyway, plus Ugly starts with U" Minji roasted again.

Meanwhile Yejin was already at the top floor and was about to walk towards Mr.Park's office but she heard some yelling.

"I wasn't planning on talking to you anyway, plus Ugly starys with U"

She widened her eyes and ran towards the location where she heard Minji's voice.

As about time, Doyun was raging in anger so before she could even slap Minji, Yejin held her hand and looked at her emotionless.

"Watch what you're doing to my child" She said gritting her teeth.

"You again?! What the fuck? Can you both get out of my sight. You both are disgusting" Doyun said and made a disgusted face.

"You're just jealous that we're more pretty than you giraffe ma'am!" Yejin looked at the child signaling her to stop and Minji obeyed.

She faced Doyun and pointed at Minji. "Do you even know who's the father of this child?" Yejin asked.

"Why would I care about the father? I bet he is a bastard like his bratty daughter anyways" Doyun said and rolled her eyes.

Wrong move. Yejin thought and was about to reveal who Minji's father was.

But they all heard a loud bang and looked at the direction of Mr.Park's office. There stood a calm yet angry Park Jimin glaring at the woman who just called his daughter a bitch and a brat.

Minji ran towards him and fake cried, "Dad! This woman is so mean!" Minji cried while hiding behind her father.

Doyun choked on her saliva when she heard that the kid she was bullying called her boss 'dad'. "I-"

"Care to explain what happened Ms.Gwang? You dared to slap my daughter?" He asked expressionless still glaring at her.

"And the one that gave you a perfect spot in this company, you called him a bastard?" He added and laughed bitterly.

Doyun stood frozen in her spot don't know what to do.

Yejin was about to talk but she stood frozen as well when she heard the next words that came out from Jimin's mouth.

"and this lady that you called disgusting here is my wife."

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
AHHHHHHHH OML THIS IS IT!
Made a savage scene since I love these. Sorry if it's boring tho:(
AND IF YOU HEARD ABOUT THE NEWS, PLEASE STAY SAFE UKRAINIAN AND RUSSIAN ARMYS AND TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE!! I'M PRAYING FOR YOUR SAFETY GUYS AND FOR THIS SHIT TO END! STAY STRONG!!🙏🙏🙏

I love you all! Please stay safe! Borahae💜

(Please follow my Jimin fanpage on Instagram if you're interested! @par

(Please follow my Jimin fanpage on Instagram if you're interested! @par.kjimbles )

-2/24/2022
Words: 1495