Stuffed Animals (Octavian x Reader)

(Y/L/N) is your last name

You trudged up the hill to Jupiters shrine. Reyna sent you to go talk to Octavian, of all people.

When you first met Octavian, he seemed nice enough. Then, you realized he was a cold hearted, teddy bear murderer.

You sighed and fixed you sword that hung limply at your side.

"C'mon (Y/N). He's not going to care." You told yourself, entering the temple.

There stood the statue of Jupiter in his XXXL toga and Octavian standing before him, swiping his sword through a stuffed cat.

"Octavian." You said calmly, hoping to get his attention.

"Oh, hello (Y/L/N)." Octavian greeted.

"Reyna sent me. Something about the- Hold up! Is that MY stuffed cat?!" You asked in disbelief.

"Um. Yeah... I was low on some... So-"

"Octavian! Grr! You've already ruined it! That was a gift from my (m/p)." You rambled, clearly upset.

"Would you like this one then?" Octavian asked, holding up a cute bear.

"What?" You asked, grabbing it out of his hands. "I like it. Thanks!" You chirp, suddenly happy. Octavian looks mystified at your mood swings.

"G-good." He said, blushing. You smiled.

"Anyways, bye Octy!" You said, jogging down the hill.

"H-hey! Don't call me that!" He shouted to your back. You just laughed, and didn't look back (okay, you did once).

This was a request from @elizabethrogers3910 . I hoped you like it! Should I make a part 2?

Isabella, daughter of Apollo