What Do You Think of Me?

Warning: There's Heiji and Saguru here but not SaguHei.
This one is a bit short but it's a full fluff! Enjoyyy

.

It was a lovely day in the Kudou's mansion. Really really lovely. But not for Kaito.

Because apparently, the three detectives were reading their books. Thus, the house was too silent for Kaito liking.

He then put down his book, which Shinichi had forced him too read, and coughed. The detectives ignored him and he deadpanned.

"Can all of you stop reading already."

Saguru and Shinichi raised their eyebrows and looked at him like Kaito was a weird creature while still having their books. Heiji just sighed at the two holmes geeks and put down his book too.

"I need to agree with you since we've been reading for three hours straight."

"I knew you would understand."

Heiji just scoffed at the magician-thief's comment. He was not wrong though. Afterall, Heiji was a talkative person too and to read for a straight three hours was something that he didn't want to do it again.

"So what should we do then? If anything you suggest after this is going to be stupid, I'll keep my book and read until all of you leave."

"I agree with Kudou-kun."

Saguru turned to Shinichi.

"But if it really happens, may I stay at your house then?"

Shinichi's eyes lightened up and he agreed. Kaito glared at Saguru but Saguru ignored it.

"Jealous?"

Kaito rolled his eyes at Heiji's question.

"For what?"

He cleared his throat and thought for a moment. The detectives watched Kaito until Kaito suddenly snapped his fingers.

"How about a Q&A?"

All three glanced at each other and for a while, Kaito thought they were communicating with theirselves. They then nodded and looked back at Kaito. Heiji was the one who answered.

"Sure but you have to start first."

"Of course!"

Kaito grinned at them and Saguru, Shinichi and Heiji could felt that they would regreted this.

"What do you think of me?"

Which they were wrong. They all blinked and smirked at the same time. Kaito gulped when the detectives' smiles were kinda evil.

"Dumb"

"Stupid"

"Idiot"

Kaito gapped at them while they laughed. Kaito clutched his chest like a dramatic people who would did it when got shot.

"Aren't them shared the same meaning. And here I thought someone would say I'm lovely or something."

Even with the laugh of the detectives, all of them could heard the soft voice.

"You do."

Saguru and Heiji stopped laughing and Kaito stopped his dramatic acting. All of them straight faced the smallest detective, thanks to the antidote side effect, and blinked. Shinichi just stared at them with confused face with a slight blush.

"W-what? It wasn't wrong, right? To say he's lovely. Afterall... He's my boyfriend."

The last sentence was like a whisper but Saguru, Heiji and Kaito could heard him clearly. They could saw how Shinichi's face became brighter red. Slowly, Shinichi's words started to process in Kaito's brain. Shinichi rarely said something like that and to hear it made him so happy.

He jumped to Shinichi and kissed him.

"Kai-kaito! Hattori and Hakuba are still here!"

He screamed when Kaito started to mark his neck.

"Then~"

He pulled Shinichi up and carried him in bridal style.

"We should continue in our room."

Shinichi tried to let himself go but his boyfriend was stronger than him. He just could hoped Saguru and Heiji wouldn't pass for their next meeting.

Heiji and Saguru watched whatever scene that was displayed in front of them for a while and looked at each other. They sighed because they knew this was coming.

"Please remind me why didn't we bring our girlfriend too."

Saguru sighed again.

"Because technically, this is supposed to be a boy outing and not a triple date, Hattori-kun."

.

Next oneshot: Tell me