Part 25

You guys finish eating and getting ready.

"Ok, lets go," You say walking out of your room with Winnie holding your hand.

"Winnie, can you get my phone from the kitchen?" You say and Winnie gies running to the lift.

"But your phone is in your pocket?" Bucky says pointing at your pocket.

"I know that, I just want to do this," You say kissing Bucky.

"Oh," Bucky says pulling away.

"Now get your daughter," Bucky says and you teleport to the kitchen and teleport back.

"Sorry, wasn't in the kitchen, forgot it was in my pocket," You say carrying Winnie.

You guys reach outside the hex barricade.

"Where is WestView?" Bucky says seeing an empty ground.

"Shit! Really, Wanda, really?" You say throwing your hands up and immediately cover your mouth realizing what you had said. "Oops."

"Is Mommy crazy?" Winnie whispers to Bucky.

"I think so. Yes," Bucky says whispering back to Winnie.

"Wait," You say trying to figure out what happened and just put you hand a bit inside the hex and it zaps you. "What the hell."

"You ok?" Bucky asks.

"Yeah," You say and your powers emerging from your hands and very near to the border.

"Hold my hand," You say and Bucky holds your hand. You guys walk into the hex with a bit of force.

"It's still here, come on," You say looking at the dark sky.

"Where are we going?" Bucky asks.

"To the middle of this place," You say as you and Bucky run to the center of WestView.

"God dam it," You say and fly to Wanda blocking her magic.

"Y/N, don't come any closer," Wanda says.

"No, I am here to help you. I have to make sure you don't become the most powerful witch the world has known," You say.

"So, how am I suppose to defeat this girl?" Wanda says looking at Agatha.

"As Cap said, together," You say holding hands with her. You and Wanda defeat Agatha.