"Your Highness?"

The servant Feng Yi called to him.

He came back to himself, shook his head, and walked on.

When he returned from the palace that day, he happened to see a couple on the street who were about to be separated. The man carried a bundle on his back and said goodbye to his wife in front of the door.

There were tears in both of their eyes. They talked to each other intimately for a long time before the man finally made up his mind and walked away. He did not turn back even after a hundred steps.

His wife stood in front of the door watching him until he could no longer be seen. She wiped the tears from her face silently and turned back to the house.

He was jealous of the feeling, so he wanted to see the same thing on the Crown Princess.

But he had forgotten that they had no love, it was only a deal, he got the backing he wanted from her family, she got the power and wealth from him. That was all.

When he came back at night, Ling Xiangwu let the servants light the agallochum.

Scent rose up from the duckbilled gold-plating furnace. The scent quickly filled the entire room. The smell was not strong, making people feel refreshed.

Jeon Jimin went to bed after changing clothes. Seeing that the Crown Princess was still standing beside the bed, he said, "It's late in the night. You should go back and rest as well."

He did not have any intention of letting her stay here. Ling Xiangwu was an understanding person, so she did not say anything immediately. After bowing, she left the room.

The agallochum helped him sleep. Jeon Jimin's sleep was better than the previous two days.

But at night, somehow, there was always a strange dream.

In the dream a girl with a handkerchief stood smiling at him in the misty clouds, but when he took a step forward, she was gone.

When he woke up again, the handkerchief was at hand.

He didn't even know who the owner of the handkerchief was, and he didn't know what she looked like, and he was thinking about that girl.

But that was the truth, and he could not deny it.

The agallochum could benefit sleeping, but it was still not as good as the handkerchief. He had woken up in the midnight in the past two days, and had been unable to sleep for the rest of the night. He could only sit by the window and read official documents.

After seven or eight days, even his iron body couldn't take it anymore.

He made a compromise and spoke to the Crown Princess one morning, "Sixth brother has been the age to get married and he was shy to ask it. As his elder brother, I should help him."

This trick was really disgraceful. However, he could not say that he himself wanted to find a woman, "I see that he likes a meticulous girl. If you have nothing better to do, then hold a banquet, and invite some girls of the aristocratic families to come to our residence. If you see anyone with exquisite embroidery, you can bring them to me for me to take a look."

Last time, he had picked up the handkerchief at the Duke Dingguo's Mansion's Old Lady's birthday banquet. He didn't know whether it was the young lady from the Duke Dingguo's Mansion or the girl who had been there for congratulation, but he had no way to confirm it. All he could do was call them all over here.

Ling Xiangwu did not think too much about it as she said, "Sixth Brother looked like a taciturn man, I thought he did not have such thoughts."

Jeon Jimin ate a mouthful of walnut cheese and casually replied, "No matter how little he talks, he is still a man."